Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
neondragon2k

PCSXBOX problems

i just got a ddr 3rd mix back up, the zip has.ccd,.img and.sub. Can it run these files? also i see pppl talking about running in bios mode or hle where can u choose this? also are there any bios files i need, and if so where do i get them?

you need.bin and.cue... what i would do is mount it with dameon tools and use cdrwin to extract it as a.bin and.cue only takes about 3 minutes or so

and the bios setting pop up when you run the game. its either original bios or something like hlce or hle or something to that extent. you need to put a original playstation bios in the bios folder.. your best bet is spch1001 or at least thats the one i use

If you are using the most recent version of the emulator you need to hit "X" at the game selection screen to bring up the game configuration... this is where you can choose to run in BIOS or HLE mode.

isnt the SCPH7500 BIOS supposed to be better?

No idea. I use the 1001 too. Maybe I'll see if I can find that BIOS and try it out.

My apologise, here it is, all the bios you want. enjoy!!!

Edited by Prican25

Thx for the link... but on that site the links for 7001 and 7502 are both actually 7001.

7001, 7502 or something like that depends on the region, i don´t remember quite well but i think 7001 is for usa and the other is fo europe, i read that long ago but don´t remember.