You'll never believe what I'm watching

random guy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and by the way I'm watching the new WWE dvd - WWE The Monday Night Wars

WWE%20The%20Monday%20Night%20Wars.jpg

And it is one of the best dvd's that I have watched..... ;)

Wrasslin'. Why are you watching wrasslin'?

I've been watching wrasslin' since I was a child with my father and my older brother :D

IMHO it is awesome....:D

i just dont like it when people talk about old stuff like my friend getting excited about the "snes" emulator on the computer...come on fellas we need to get a life here..well you do... :lol:

ur talkin as tho u didnt get excited when u got ur first emulator. hell i admit it, i was amazed when i got mah first snes emulator. for a person whos in an emulation forum and to tell people to get a life, u should be sayin that to urself too then. im not here to spread negative vibes or anythin, but get real... :lol:

anyways, i did see that on hbo a while ago too. it is interesting.

Sorry Weirdanzeige....but damn you name really makes me think that you are german :lol:

Like for some reason GryphonKlaw makes me think that GryphonKlaw is Jewish.... :lol:

And BoomBa_GoosE makes me think that BoomBa_GoosE is a goose :D

Like for some reason GryphonKlaw makes me think that GryphonKlaw is Jewish.... :lol:

Oy vey! I'm not Jewish. I'm of Indian (the real Indian) descent. I'm like a thin Weirdanzeige. I'm 5'7", dark, 126 lbs, and rather stupid as well. :D

Do I come off as Jewish? If so, awesome! I can be like Woody Allen and Mel Brooks!

And ForceX reminds me of a Tijuana crack-whore. :-D Gwahahahahaha *barf* :lol:

I bet he's called Goose because of some long part of his body...I bet you have long arms.

Edited by GryphonKlaw