You'll never believe what I'm watching

random guy

random guy you're an idot.

Bite me.

you're talking about old stuff, i bet you saw that photographer guy on HBO, they aired that thing like a few monhs ago 2-4,

I live in Australia and I only have free TV so those shows WERE new to me. How was I to know this was old news in the US?

and i didnt mean anything by idiot i just dont like it when people talk about old stuff like my friend getting excited about the "snes" emulator on the computer

Well I guess I didn't really mean "bite me". Or did I ;):D

Anyway, to people new to emulation, EVERYTHING is new to them - even a SNES emulator. I remember how excited I was when I found my first Master System emulator way back in the day, when my computer could hardly handle emulating it. And anyway do you consider SNES, Genesis indeed any game older than "2-4 months" to be considered "old stuff", and not worth talking about?

...come on fellas we need to get a life here..well you do... 

If you don't like my post, don't read it. Besides which, I found the documentary really entertaining mainly because of the people's REACTIONS to being asked to pose nude. Honestly, it was one of the best documentaries I have seen in a while. Besides, I don't think mass public nudity could ever be considered "old news"! :D

Edited by random guy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, you'll never believe this - there's this program on TV right now about a photographer who takes photographs of large groups of people posing nude in public!

I'd write more but my attention is kind of distracted!

what channel?

Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit, umgekipptes Weirdanzeige zu erhalten..., als ich zuerst sah, Ihren Namen I dachte, daß Sie außerdem deutsch waren :D

For the people who don't understand German..here is the english translation of the above...

There is no need to get upset Weirdanzeige...When I first saw your name I thought you were german as well

*Note* Please excuse my german...I haven't spoken it in along time :D