Streetfighter 3 Third Strike

fixing rom size

sf3 = the real size is about 68 not 48

sf3 2 = 79 mb

sf3 3rd = 94 mb

i forgot hehe and today when i meet my friend in my campus he told me that my ex-friend already emulated the sound, what a crap i wish i still friend.......... not :lol:, relly i think i should unleash the heidern assassin technique "GO TO HELL" kaboommm

Do that move, steal his computer and then leak this super awesome ultra badass emulator to us.

This ex-friend of yours needs to be kicked in the shins and the genitals.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fixing rom size

sf3 2 = 79 mb

sf3 3rd = 94 mb

i forgot hehe and today when i meet my friend in my campus he told me that my ex-friend already emulated the sound, what a crap i wish i still friend.......... not :lol:, relly i think i should unleash the heidern assassin technique "GO TO HELL" kaboommm

Do that move, steal his computer and then leak this super awesome ultra badass emulator to us.

Yeah, but kick him in the shins first, because then he'll be like "ow this is the worst pain ever" and then you'll do the second one and he'll be all "I was wrong!" :lol:

Pwn him, give us the emulator and pics, good dumps and we'll give you Cthulhu and Necronomicon.

Cthulhu Fghun!

fixing rom size

sf3 2 = 79 mb

sf3 3rd = 94 mb

Yeah, but kick him in the shins first, because then he'll be like "ow this is the worst pain ever" and then you'll do the second one and he'll be all "I was wrong!" :lol:

Do it so you can take the credit. :lol:

fixing rom size

sf3 2 = 79 mb

sf3 3rd = 94 mb

i forgot hehe and today when i meet my friend in my campus he told me that my ex-friend already emulated the sound, what a crap i wish i still friend.......... not :blink:, relly i think i should unleash the heidern assassin technique "GO TO HELL" kaboommm

Yeah, but kick him in the shins first, because then he'll be like "ow this is the worst pain ever" and then you'll do the second one and he'll be all "I was wrong!" :D

Then you will be dubbed Frost the Great. Frost the Wonderful. Frost the l33t!

fixing rom size

sf3 2 = 79 mb

sf3 3rd = 94 mb

i forgot hehe and today when i meet my friend in my campus he told me that my ex-friend already emulated the sound, what a crap i wish i still friend.......... not :blink:, relly i think i should unleash the heidern assassin technique "GO TO HELL" kaboommm

Yeah, but kick him in the shins first, because then he'll be like "ow this is the worst pain ever" and then you'll do the second one and he'll be all "I was wrong!" :D

Frost the CPS-3 emulation news bot more likely.

fixing rom size

sf3 2 = 79 mb

sf3 3rd = 94 mb

i forgot hehe and today when i meet my friend in my campus he told me that my ex-friend already emulated the sound, what a crap i wish i still friend.......... not :-?, relly i think i should unleash the heidern assassin technique "GO TO HELL" kaboommm

Do it so you can take the credit. :P

Frost the CPS-3 emulation news bot more likely.

Hahaha! Or that.