Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
arjay

51 guests, 12 members 1 anonymous members

True...but too many members can lead to serious...uh...what was that...

....you know...that big problem where too many people do really....uh...

...nevermind.... :(

We can always make this forum just another forum where you have to register to view the board. Of course we won't do it, unless you guys vote for it or something here. As for all the guests, let them browse around, there's about 20-40 new registered members a day anyways.

[quote name='GameCop' date='Jan 20 2004, 04:56 AM']We can always make this forum just another forum where you have to register to view the board. Of course we won't do it, unless you guys vote for it or something here. As for all the guests, let them browse around, [b]there's about 20-40 new registered members a day[/b] anyways.[/quote]
wow :( i didnt know that

A lot of them probably don't post. Thats why it seems like there isn't that many.

[quote name='arjay' date='Jan 20 2004, 06:40 AM']good lord...some of those 51 need to join and add a little something.  :)[/quote]
I made a topic about that too... :P

[quote name='GameCop' date='Jan 20 2004, 05:56 AM']We can always make this forum just another forum where you have to register to view the board. Of course we won't do it, unless you guys vote for it or something here. As for all the guests, let them browse around, there's about 20-40 new registered members a day anyways.[/quote]
I hate these forums where you have to register to read a post. When someone posts a link to a good post on one of these, you just end up with the "enter your password" dialog box. :P
What's worst is that you can't know if the board is good before registering (I guess they must have much more members who never post because of that).

[quote name='GryphonKlaw' date='Jan 20 2004, 07:23 PM']What the hell is an anonymous member?[/quote]
Uhhh...a member who has chosen to be "invisible"??