51 guests, 12 members 1 anonymous members

arjay

True...but too many members can lead to serious...uh...what was that...

....you know...that big problem where too many people do really....uh...

...nevermind.... :(

We can always make this forum just another forum where you have to register to view the board. Of course we won't do it, unless you guys vote for it or something here. As for all the guests, let them browse around, there's about 20-40 new registered members a day anyways.

We can always make this forum just another forum where you have to register to view the board. Of course we won't do it, unless you guys vote for it or something here. As for all the guests, let them browse around, there's about 20-40 new registered members a day anyways.

wow :( i didnt know that

I hate these forums where you have to register to read a post. When someone posts a link to a good post on one of these, you just end up with the "enter your password" dialog box. :P

What's worst is that you can't know if the board is good before registering (I guess they must have much more members who never post because of that).