CoinOPS 4 FANtastic Released

fumanchu

Well massive amount of stuff.....

Tonnes of bug fixes

Tonnes of Final Burn Bugs sorted

New Final Burn features to configure games better

Lots of new arcade titles supported

Lots of refinements....

now to name a few....its been a while so this will be just a sample of whats new

Ketsui Arrange 1.5 icon_e_smile.gif added....with all the features like Tate not availble on any other emulator on the xbox

Ikari Warriors and other games now control like commando and not with triggers to rotate

Darius 2 games updated

Fixed controls for games like Power Drift

NBA Maxium Hangtime...the latest NBA Jam with proper sound at good speed espically on outside court icon_e_smile.gif

theres lots more but they are all going in CoinOPS 5 and I cant remember all of the fixes and adds...they will be viewable though threads on this forum discussing each fix....

im sure you will see all the refinements released to you by others I cant remember them all....but theres lots

heres a few from the lastweek alone to check out

darius2d

dogosokj

downtowp

gwarb

ikari3

ikarijpb

jackalj

keta

lostwrld

ninjaw

sbomberb

searchar

topgunbl

icon_e_smile.gif enjoy.....

PS default video folder is videos now....and 3 others are as per the emu...but no more mem leak making the videos disappear

• Like 1

unforetunetly the big bug can't be stomped! just like a cochroach you think it's gone and it keeps moving... :msnwink:

Edited by destronger

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, just discovered coinops, it's very good love it :)

but small questions about this release:

i can't play second player with snes games, any idea why? 2 controllers works on all other platform!

another question: is there anyway to fix the bug of save/load in arcade games? I tried but it's buggy as noted in the release note. I think I understood arcade games are played in coinops native emu, but final burn can be activated instead. Is it better? how to activate it?

thanks! can't wait coinops 5 :)

Hi guys, just discovered coinops, it's very good love it :-)

but small questions about this release:

i can't play second player with snes games, any idea why? 2 controllers works on all other platform!

another question: is there anyway to fix the bug of save/load in arcade games? I tried but it's buggy as noted in the release note. I think I understood arcade games are played in coinops native emu, but final burn can be activated instead. Is it better? how to activate it?

thanks! can't wait coinops 5 :-)

i am not sure about the snes controller issue but the save/load option for the arcade games has been a problamatic for a while.

you can activate final burn in the options menu.