xbox for cheap!

destronger

i got a working xbox (v1.0) for $10 yesterday with 6 controller (3 broken, 1 wireless, 1 duke, 1 steering wheel) and it is already modded. he was selling it cause he couldn't figure out why it wouldn't load to the hacked dash. i got it and found the ground to d09 was disconnected. hehehee it works now!! :lol:

i don't feel bad... i told the guy i fix this stuff anyway.

just wondering, have any of you ever got a great deal something like this? (prefer xbox related)

Edited by tristanx

My next door neighbour threw out a working xbox and i grabbed it before the garbagemen could. Although I have no xbox games to test it with, the thing seems to work. But, I realise I have no use for it, so I suppose it will get thrown out again. It only has the power cord and the cables to plug into the TV.

My next door neighbour threw out a working xbox and i grabbed it before the garbagemen could. Although I have no xbox games to test it with, the thing seems to work. But, I realise I have no use for it, so I suppose it will get thrown out again. It only has the power cord and the cables to plug into the TV.

That's a shame. Borrow the stuff to softmod it from someone, get a cheap controller. It's a pretty nice little emulation / media center machine.

Otherwise, I'm sure someone in your area would probably love to take it off your hands. ^^

you can send it to me! :lol:

I was given an Xbox with a Crystal case for free as payment for modding his other "working Xbox" lol

The only thing wrong with the Crystal Xbox was the drive was stuck, (easy fix) :lol:

That Crystal Xbox is still my primary Xbox to this day lol

At first, i bought my first Xbox for Ninja Gaiden and Tekki...But then few years ago, i discovered softmodding...then XBMC and emulators ^^

Now, my Xbox is at least running 4 hours/day....XBMC most of the time. So thanks to the scene, at least, ive now a good use of my Xbox ^^