Some people piss me off.

emsley

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the types, the ones who cant think properly or are really one sided in their opinions.

This drunk guy came up to me in the pub and started blabbing his mouth at me - I though fuck me, if i hit you im gonna put you on your ass straight away, I did him a favour by keeping my cool - fronting his chest up to me like he is some Spartan warrior. What would you guys of done? a 45 year old drunk guy acting hard when you're minding your own business?

I was that close to ripping his head off - assholes. I swear right now if i didnt have a record and I knew the cops wouldnt get involved...

That guy even goes to touch me again im putting him down.

Im seriously pissed off today.

Depending on how angry i am.. Just like the story i told you about the 60yr guy.

You know the types, the ones who cant think properly or are really one sided in their opinions.

This drunk guy came up to me in the pub and started blabbing his mouth at me - I though fuck me, if i hit you im gonna put you on your ass straight away, I did him a favour by keeping my cool - fronting his chest up to me like he is some Spartan warrior. What would you guys of done? a 45 year old drunk guy acting hard when you're minding your own business?

I was that close to ripping his head off - assholes. I swear right now if i didnt have a record and I knew the cops wouldnt get involved...

That guy even goes to touch me again im putting him down.

Im seriously pissed off today.

Depending on how angry i am.. Just like the story i told you about the 60yr guy.

Guess no ones too old for a punch :P

I got honked and naysayed at a drive-thru atm the other day. Was depositing some cash and I can't say for sure if the dude was talking to me but he was clearly irritated, if directed at me, that I was depositing some cash there. Saying shit like "hurry up wtf" etc. It hadn't even taken me five minutes to pull up, deposit and drive off and he was like "go see a teller" at fucking 7pm at night? Why do the atm's have options and equipment to take deposits if they didn't want me to use it? Am I wrong for using a drive-thru atm to deposit?

Some nerve people have.