Some people piss me off.

emsley

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night at a local pub 15 guys were stomping one. Me and my two American friends ran over and threw them all off. The I round-housed kicked one in the face and dropped another with a straight right.

Damn Ryan Van Damme

Good work ryan those bullys forgot you were in the house.

Last night at a local pub 15 guys were stomping one. Me and my two American friends ran over and threw them all off. The I round-housed kicked one in the face and dropped another with a straight right.

Damn Ryan Van Damme

Good work ryan those bullys forgot you were in the house.

Damn, that gweilo Ryan went kung-fu on them Chinese lol. Were they angry their women were flirting with a whiteboy from the states?

I had nothing to do with the fight. I was just trying to help save someones life. It was awful. He was KOed on the floor and they were stomping on his head.

Not nice - a group on one guy is sick.

I had nothing to do with the fight. I was just trying to help save someones life. It was awful. He was KOed on the floor and they were stomping on his head.

No I believe the term is "Fucking Pussies". ANYONE who can't fight 1 on 1 is a pussy, end of story.

No I believe the term is "Fucking Pussies". ANYONE who can't fight 1 on 1 is a pussy, end of story.

+1

Agreed, earlier this summer i almost got killed by 6 guys that carried guns and tried to shoot me.

Agreed, earlier this summer i almost got killed by 6 guys that carried guns and tried to shoot me.

Keep your eyes open for "packs" they exist in humans too!!

They actually shoot at you gabe?