Samurai Shodown 5 (samsho5.zip/ssv.zip) News

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks alot GryphonKlaw, much appreciated.

I was just about to post the 3x3x link, but Disoblige beat me to it!

It's a fun game, with Yocrapora the best of the new characters, and Genjuro and of course Basara owning, but I probably liked Samurai Shodown 4 abit better.

yeah, i dled the new rom and i put the rom into the folder called Roms. everytime i try to import the roms it says that nothing was detected and to make sure that it points to the directory. when i try to put the roms from roms folder in my old neoragex into the new one, it terminates instantly.

i think you will be better off useing nebula as you seem not to know what to do

Nebula?It Sucks.Nebula IS Not Far Worse Than Krawks.In My Opion,FBA And NeoRageX IS Da Best.=)

FBA is crap Neorage is crap neorage is nothing but a hacked emulator. and was only meant for the older pc .

now i ask you. have you tried to play svc or samsho5 in nebula?

what do you have against FBA? i seriously cant see anything wrong with it. it is faster and multitasks better than Kawaks and seems to have better Rasters support than Nebula. and doesnt even need a loader or dat if you can compile on your own (and recompiling only takes like 30 seconds at most on fairly fast PCs -minutes on slow PCs but not that much). video and sound may be a different thing and entitles to your taste and such.

or do you simply think it sucks because it is a low-enders choice?

i use mame i find it to be the best

and yeah it you have an old pc then FBA is good for that but thats it.. nothing more...

Lol thats funny mine is a new PC Windows XP

yes i know you like to use old and out dated emulators meaning old stuff that is no longer supported by the people who created it

Edited by james

It's a fun game, with Yocrapora the best of the new characters, and Genjuro and of course Basara owning, but I probably liked Samurai Shodown 4 abit better.

As do I, but it's really a matter of subtle differences.

Disoblige, the rom only works on Neoragex. I was askin for the kawaks rom (ssv). Well anyways i got it. The thing is, Kawaks 1.46 Hack (the one that runs ssv) won't even detect the game. Each time I laod it, it says..." Can't find sv1 p.rom" or somethin. I have that dat file in the ssv.zip file so what's the problem? Can someone help me out? All I need to figure out is how to play the game and that's it.

I can't get mine detected on any of the emulators (except Nebula which I haven't got). What might I be doing wrong I've got a sansho5.zip that contains:

samsho5.zip\samsho5\

270-c1.bin

270-c2.bin

270-c3.bin

270-c4.bin

270-c5.bin

270-c6.bin

270-c7.bin

270-c8.bin

270-m1.bin

270-p1.bin

270-s1.bin

270-v1.bin

270-v2.bin

270-v3.bin

270-v4.bin

NEO-GEO.rom

ng-lo.rom

ng-sfix.rom

ng-sm1.rom

Its not being detected on the neoragex or the winkawaks hack

Any help will be appreiciated.

Also do you know where I can get the nebula emulator that is compatible with ss5 please on its own.

Thanks

Disoblige, the rom only works on Neoragex. I was askin for the kawaks rom (ssv). Well anyways i got it. The thing is, Kawaks 1.46 Hack (the one that runs ssv) won't even detect the game. Each time I laod it, it says..." Can't find sv1 p.rom" or somethin.  I have that dat file in the ssv.zip file so what's the problem? Can someone help me out? All I need to figure out is how to play the game and that's it.

You must mean the ssv_p1.rom. Make sure that it's in the zip file.

Disoblige, the rom only works on Neoragex. I was askin for the kawaks rom (ssv). Well anyways i got it. The thing is, Kawaks 1.46 Hack (the one that runs ssv) won't even detect the game. Each time I laod it, it says..." Can't find sv1 p.rom" or somethin.  I have that dat file in the ssv.zip file so what's the problem? Can someone help me out? All I need to figure out is how to play the game and that's it.

You must mean the ssv_p1.rom. Make sure that it's in the zip file.

Yes the ssv_p1.rom. is in the zip file. They are all here. It's just the emulator dosen't run the rom for some reason. Is there a special version of kawaks that's supposed to run ssv.zip?

(By the way, I got svc!!!! :lol: It's pretty cool but kinda buggy)