Nintendo 3DS Specs revealed

Wizard

Oh come now guys - I was a NES user.

I learned what Nintendo was by playing NINTENDO!!

If you guys think the Wii nintendo selection is good then you are a bunch of ASS FUCKS!

Come on, I expected sharper results after metroid prime 2.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont disagree. But you said "ever".

All nintendo ever did for me after SNES, is create handheld platforms for good games... which said games were practically not 1st party. I am amazed at Wii's success actually. The games are so retarded. I see tons of ppl (non gamers) playing the Mii bullshit games, boxing and so on. They even have wii sports RIPOFFS!!!! Amazing... They think it is soooo fun. Who woulda known to make rancid, easy games that look stupid so they dont intimidate the focus market group. I read about people complaining that Nintendo gets unwarranted hate... but what true gamer is going to play the small handful of games that are good, over the virtual TOWER of games on any other platform. Fuck the wii [/rant]

So yea... I am looking forward to Metal Gear, Castlevania, Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy mainly.

Oh come now guys - I was a NES user.

I learned what Nintendo was by playing NINTENDO!!

If you guys think the Wii nintendo selection is good then you are a bunch of ASS FUCKS!

Come on, I expected sharper results after metroid prime 2.

Mario and Luigi inside storey?

9.0 Average?

IT WAS A tonne OF SHITE BASIC CRAP!

Wake up to this shit now guys nintendo dont love you, they are your ex girl.

Prime wasn't by developed internally by Nintendo, but by Retro Studios.

Wii has titles that are actually good. No More Heroes, Fire Emblem, Battalion Wars, Mad World, Monster Hunter Tri (the best game on Wii, ever), Muramasa, Tree of Tranquility, Sin & Punishment (word), Mario Galaxies. Yeah, I don't really care about Nintendo not caring, but everyone else is picking up the slack. Haters gonna hate. Haters gonna hate the fact Nintendo won this generation on sheer amount of sales. Everyone still buys DS systems too! I have 3 :/

I enjoy my DS and Wii, and I don't care for ANY of the games you guys spoke of...so I think that says alot about the "Wii has no games" bullshit you hear out of Corporate Fanboy Salad Tossers.

Nintendo knows how to innovate, EVERYTHING they have created has been copied by their rivals. They're still in business for a reason, and claims of "Kiddy games" are unfounded. Some of the best games I've ever played, from each generation have been on their consoles. Good games don't require blood and boobies...unles you're 10 and have never seen them IRL before!

Pfft Its all opinion. By the way Mario Galaxies was one of the best platform games I have ever seen.

I can still tell you if a game is good or not even if I dont like it. Provided I played it enough. But there is a definite lack of supreme quality games across the board, on any platform. Even considering the opinion factor.

Yes Nintendo has stayed afloat by innovation. For the longest time the handheld market kept them going. With the Wii Nintendo has indeed kept the flame going. The money they must make is staggering. So many units sold and that thing musnt cost much to make.

And there doing it yet again (innovation) with a 3D handheld system. It genius. Ill have one on release... and be transfixed. Id put money on that.