The library

Krosigrim

Bored as ever, I scan through my titles and am dismayed. So many games bought up but even as good as they are, I cannot find the will to play them.

Why do I get so bored! I am not the only one, a great many of you feel the same.

But regardless of my discontent, I fire the console up. Lately I've been trying to get back into RE5. I have yet to finish the achievements on the DLC and there are 5 more weapons left that need infinite ammo. And between the times I get bored with that (often) I fire up Puzzle Quest 2. I quickly tire of everything already played.

So many titles but nothing to play.

Will there be any games that can hold my attention! Castlevania HD: now boring, Dragon Quest IX: now boring, Lost Odyssey/ Star Ocean/ etc etc... I NEED A GAME THAT WILL HOLD FAST!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well you got quite a few hours out of Castlevania and Dragon Quest right?

I haven't even turned my 360 on in a while, at least a week. dead rising 2 should change that. but that's still 2 weeks out.

my living room TV broke and trying to play anything on the little 20 incher from the bedroom is just a waste of time.

I dont know about all that now... RTS' gets rather boring too, no matter how badass

This is not true. I played Age of empires everytime untill I was destoyed I never once finished quest mode.

I hear star craft 2 is pretty intense but it has yet to get my attention for the download.

Yea I have somewhere around 400 hrs in DQ and over 48 in Castlevania HD

400 hours is pretty damn respectable. Personally, I have 169 hours poured into Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Before that, the only game that I had 100+ hours was Shadow Hearts: Covenant with 131 hours at the last save point.

don't sweat it, I have the same problem as you do. I have hundreds of titles, many many which I've had for more than 4-5 years, but haven't finished them. It's not like I'm bored of them, far from it... it's just... too many other games to play. I guess my problem lies in priorities.

I used to think it was too many games. Perhaps I am spoiled from when I first got the 360. Buying up a title every week or so. More and more new games. Now I played everything and shit is just dull.

RE5 is great... yet I tire of it after an hour.

DQ is great but now im practically sick of it.

When I played Asherons Call, I had 6 weeks of playtime easily. Sounds like Wow huh. But those two games have tons of contend and things to do. These console games are limited on content and the rinse and repeat scenario happens much quicker.

I try to chip away at GTA IV but tire of that too. I dont know, I can only take so much. I need something stellar to appease me.