The library

Krosigrim

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things are rough all over, it does make me sick and wonder why celebs get paid so much fucking money. like Jlo she just signed a yr deal for American Idol to be a judge for 12 million dollars, thats just insane all that money to sit on tv for an hr and be a prissy bitch. i think all of us on this site together will never see 12 million and we work our asses off all the time.

Things are rough all over, it does make me sick and wonder why celebs get paid so much fucking money. like Jlo she just signed a yr deal for American Idol to be a judge for 12 million dollars, thats just insane all that money to sit on tv for an hr and be a prissy bitch. i think all of us on this site together will never see 12 million and we work our asses off all the time.

Can she send one million to help africa?

If all these celebs give a bit maybe they wouldn't be so bad.

All the actors, and high paid fuckers , you never hear of them giving.

HAHAHA indeed. Insane amounts of money. How about the costs of Superbowl advertising? There is alot of money where it shouldnt be...

This thread went though an unexpected transformation. I'm torn.

Why expect anything less?

It boils down to shit that sucks getting way more money than it should... and a subsequent lack of quality product, all over the board.