BEing set up with a girls

Shoma

So its common in these days but just no t common for me.

And whats more weird, is the mother of the girls is like SO FOR me going out with her daughter.

NOw first off, yes the girl is cute, but she has the ugly glasses that just dont do her justice. I was gonna say no automatically until I saw her clean them and I was like... "Okay, there we go".

She slaos looks super serioud but I havent met a serious girl who I cant soften so whatever.

But I woke up with a text of da girls number and everything and Im like, "wow, so this is what its like to be set up....times 10."

DA parents are all for me, which is one less BS i gotta worry about but the whole things seems a bit odd... Or maybe I should just be grateful for shortcut and just work from it, but it feels a tad forced.

HAs anyone had a long relationship that brew from being "set up"

No.

I refuse to let my family try and set me up. Not that there's nothing to gain from it, I just dont want people trying to influence and control me and who I want to date.

If you like her, you like her. You say she's cute, make her change her frames. Lol and its good that the parents are on your side because dealing with her family is a pain in the ass altogether, whether they like you or not. Just easier with their support.

Yeah I hear, it just feels like Im waling to the girl, then all of a sudden her family comes and pushes me too her which totally throws me off.

I guess I can just tell both families to back off nicely... reminds me of those BS shows with the arranged marriages.

My bro told me that he has never had any good thign from Set-Ups so i guess that's my main concern...

I'm sure there are plenty of people who ended up married over set ups. and plenty that only went on one date. who knows. that's why you just roll the dice. people overthink shit way to much these days. If you like her go out, if not then don't.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who ended up married over set ups. and plenty that only went on one date. who knows. that's why you just roll the dice. people overthink shit way to much these days. If you like her go out, if not then don't.

Sexeh

You can never tell how something will pan out.

You were gonna say no 'cause of some glasses?

dude no 1 give the girl a chance people underate personality now adays cuz they dont take the time to get to know some one

and no 2 girls who wear glasses give tremendous head so go for it !!!!

You can never tell how something will pan out.

You were gonna say no 'cause of some glasses?

dude no 1 give the girl a chance people underate personality now adays cuz they dont take the time to get to know some one

and no 2 girls who wear glasses give tremendous head so go for it !!!!

Your wisdom shall be taken in upmost sincerity sensei...

How did it go?

After the first awkward phone call we tried it again and found out we had alot in common.

She has that ghetto tone that Im not fond of, even though nearly my whole family has the same tone but I could deal. From there we discussed various things following the

"Basic Things I Need to Know About You" handbook but I found myself more into her as it went on.

Sadly, she's going back to school, which is about 7 hour drive. Tried to get a date on the day before she left(last minute), but didnt go through.

She's back in school, and the one thing that bro ALWAYS told me is to not bother with long distance that involve college.

Cant say im not disappointed cuz there was potential, I'll keep in touch in reasonable terms but all in all.. Seems like my first setup may have been a flop.

Mainly this is based on just bad timing...

Who knows what will happen, but I wont place money on any advancement.

Interesting exp though, there's something about setups that totally defiled my comfort zone for a change. Also had to handle it a little more delicate since she was a supposed "good girl"(didnt tarry into the relationship long enough to verify that claim)