Songs you're embarrassed to admit you like

I can honestly say I Dont have any embarrassing songs, Although i do have a soft spot for Alicia Keys "new york" and "no one"

She is a stunner, and I openly admit I am SUPER jealous of her talent cause technically she is manufactured and I normally HATE anything manufactured in music. That and Ill never get to bone her is pretty annoying too.

Yeah I imagine me an her holding hands in the park and I shove an ice cream in her face and she gets all mad and shit cause she thinks she is awesome and I have my scruffy clothes on and im all bummed out.

I kick her shit over in her house too and treat her harsh. Cause Im like that.

Bitch can drive too - I hate women who are greater than me.

lol.

I have such a narrow taste in music, there isn't anything I am embarrassed of. I embarrass my kids all the time cuz I basically know a few lines from every song I've ever heard, and will belt it out when it comes on the radio. doesn't matter, rock, country, oldies, top 40 doesn't matter which station, I can sing enough of whatever the song is to make my kids red.

This one sends me in to a fit of rage.

I can imagine these two jigging about and going "na uh you cant touch this!" waving their hands at me, a brief walk to my car and a few given moments two decapitated fuck wads lying on the floor.

I don't think i'm embarrassed to like any song, and I like some weird songs. The music I can't stand I don't like so... I dunno. If I can think of one i'll post it but can't atm. Disney songs? But I grew up with those classics so its hard for me to say i'm embarrassed about it.