I didn't want to get the Natal...until now

Intriguing. I personally don't like the games that involve girating and hip-shaking and whatnot like the Wii but this game itself blows anything Nintendo has out of the water easy.

Looks damn pretty, at least. Anything in the spirit of Rez gets a green light from me, Kinect notwithstanding. I don't have the room for something like Kinect or Move, though.

the slim 360 doesn't look much smaller then the OG. but depending on it's hackability it's interesting. the OG are not being made any more so whatever stock left is it. they lowered the price 50 bucks so an arcade can be had for $150 as soon as the pricing takes effect. the Slims are shipping now and supposed to be in stores by next tuesday.

Netflix search coming in november is a bigger deal to me then Natal and the slim combined. I hate that you can only see a handful of titles in Netflix. I piggyback on my sisters account so I can't (well don't want to) be messing with her queue

the slim 360 doesn't look much smaller then the OG. but depending on it's hackability it's interesting. the OG are not being made any more so whatever stock left is it. they lowered the price 50 bucks so an arcade can be had for $150 as soon as the pricing takes effect. the Slims are shipping now and supposed to be in stores by next tuesday.

Netflix search coming in november is a bigger deal to me then Natal and the slim combined. I hate that you can only see a handful of titties in Netflix. I piggyback on my sisters account so I can't (well don't want to) be messing with her queue

Fixed :)