Before I left America...

...I was talking to this girl, she is just a friend but at times we would get a little flirty, nothing too serious though.

We became pretty close, actually considered her a decent friend, well one say she sent me a nude picture of her. It was a side/behind camera angle, not a big deal. Well I asked her as casually as possible why sent that, she hung up on me immediately and I have yet to hear from her ever since. It's been about 4 months now L0L. :kramer:

We never argued or had big disagreements either. I saw her on msn/yahoo recently and sent her an IM but to no avail. I wonder what happened...

She's probably trying to solve the problem on how to lick syrup off the bottom of her feet all while talking on the phone. I've heard this is a big deal with non pretzel people/hordes of the fat.

she prolly sent it to you on accident. ment to send it to someone else. so when you asked her about it she freaked. now she wants to pretend it didn't happen and is hoping you'll go along.

she prolly sent it to you on accident. ment to send it to someone else. so when you asked her about it she freaked. now she wants to pretend it didn't happen and is hoping you'll go along.

No she did it on purpose. L0L. She asked for a nude of me but I never sent her one but joked about doing it. I think she was trying to give me more incentive to send a nude of me.

Either way, I don't mind pretending it never happened.