SSFIV

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to beat LSD once online, even though I just got the game. Also, floored one of my fellow Finns with an Ultra. Now to fight those 300 online matches to get that one Trophy.

Chef MagoMachine and I, Chef Twigmobile are going to start setting up some games soon. Most likely on PS3 since I'm getting a free PS3 this week and picking up SSF4 PS3 this week as well since my 360 copy hasn't arrived yet. Ribhouse are best SSF4 players on 1emu. Real talk.

Managed to beat LSD once online, even though I just got the game. Also, floored one of my fellow Finns with an Ultra. Now to fight those 300 online matches to get that one Trophy.

Good for you! :D

I devoured one already...Albeit, while trying to get used to these DARN NERFS!

HOwever....I seek another 1Emu meal!

Ha! I was no meal! Devour you say? Tick tock... the sound of my experience rising. Just wait till I dont suck and have a decent controller... then Ill beat you even more! That... and aloooot of practice. I did well I think... for having mere hours of gameplay time.

Emsley... well never get that as your not online :) Savy this. I, in my suckage, am better than the computer on medium. Shoma would make you not want to play... Buts its nice to hear such a positive spirit from you. Human opponents are much more challenging that the computer, unless of course it gets mad and destroys you... and your save data!