Official Red dead Redemption thread.

emsley

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game trailers has a video review.

So guys now you had a good few days to play it has it held up and is it something you could play again?

yes it is holding up for me. I can see myself playing it again with cheats enabled.

So is this game worth $60?

if you like GTA and westerns then yes.

Only gripes I have heard are that close up combat can become odd and there is a lot of gatteling gun/stage coach snore a thons?

Huh? I've only had one gatling gun section and you can skip any stagecoach rides you use as fast travel. Hand to hand combat sucks. so just shoot everyone in the face. :(

Im trying to find out if stores here have let it slip early, but they are gay only an independent store would let me back hand it, and the days of getting shit over the counter early have pretty much gone.

one of my ambient sharp shooter challenges is to shoot the hats of two peoples heads. I shot the top hat off this dudes head but his buddy shot me in the back.

Then the law rode in and I just started blasting em with my auto shotgun until I was finally killed.

not yet. I'm still in Mexico. I just got the freedom fighter Lady as a mission giver. I keep getting sidetracked with stuff. I'm gonna make a effort to get to the last area today. and maybe rank up some in Freeroam.

Me and Krosigrim had a nice private free roam going. Just grinding hideouts for XP.

I think we are gonna try to get another game going tonight. we wanna get a full posse and wreck shit.