hot dog storm fba help

Haven't used XXX-pro for awhile now, as I mainly use Final Burn Legends ( :lol:) , so can't say.

Whats wrong with using FBL for that game..?

nothing i just dont have fba legends yet on my box. i already have so many arcade emus it feels cluttered up. Is fba that much more accurate or play more games others don't besides galaxy force, rail chase and the others? :)

Hell yeah, definetly the one to use for CPS1,CPS2, Neo Geo, plus the Sega games you mentioned (& others).

That, and it has an awesome GUI that can be easily reskinned to suit your own particular tastes... :lol:

Also lets you play games full speed with filters on (even with 1080, a few games don't, not many!)

Hotdog Storm was always broken in FBA-XXX Pro. There was never a way to fix it.

First post in 3 months in the Xbox forum :huh:

Related to Hog storm, IIRC there was an issue in the PC driver when it was implemented in FBA-XXX Pro. It seems to work fine now, on FBA and FBL.

Haven't used XXX-pro for awhile now, as I mainly use Final Burn Legends ( :)) , so can't say.

Is fba that much more accurate or play more games others don't besides galaxy force, rail chase and the others? :P

Yeah, FBL is more accurate and believe me, i know what i'm talking about. As Neil said , if you wanna have a play with CPS1 - CPS2 - Neogeo - Cave - Psikyo i think it is the best choice. It is actually the only Xbox arcade build who uses the most recent dumps. Who knows, maybe someone will update it soon... :lol::P

Kiss,

First post in 3 months in the Xbox forum :huh:

Related to Hog storm, IIRC there was an issue in the PC driver when it was implemented in FBA-XXX Pro. It seems to work fine now, on FBA and FBL.

Haven't used XXX-pro for awhile now, as I mainly use Final Burn Legends ( :)) , so can't say.

Is fba that much more accurate or play more games others don't besides galaxy force, rail chase and the others? :P

Yeah, FBL is more accurate and believe me, i know what i'm talking about. As Neil said , if you wanna have a play with CPS1 - CPS2 - Neogeo - Cave - Psikyo i think it is the best choice. It is actually the only Xbox arcade build who uses the most recent dumps. Who knows, maybe someone will update it soon... :lol::P

Kiss,

if you update i will send some little people ;)