I love dressing down. like a bum.

emsley

Man I get fed up of dressing sharp all the time, jeans, shoes, top blah blah,

I love to put on old jeans and a shirt and put my trainers on that look seven years old, old clothes are the best.

Any of you guys dress like a homeless crack head and enjoy it?

or are you always sharp?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when I am not at work or "out" then I am pretty bummy. old jeans or shorts, slip on vans and t-shirts. socks are optional. hahah. usually a baseball cap cuz I can't be bothered to go through the whole hair process.

but a few days ago I shaved my head real close so no more hair worries.

The old head shave, no messing about with barbers.

I nearly did that 3 days ago my hair was all messed up and looked like crap.

I only use a blob of wax to get that messy look on the top, which is normal pretty cool i got a call out hairdresser she always cuts my hair spot on.

Spring is here in the UK infact i think its the first day of spring here, im off to see my old man piss him off then go to my sisters.

I really do like to dress up when it's appropriate. I look pretty damn good in a suit and tie if i do say so myself.

I don't get alot of opportunity though

I have to dress smart for work, but at home I dress like a chav. Ems will get that one. Jogging bottoms and a t-shirt, and I used to wear hoodies but they're reserved for criminals now.

Trackies and hoodies and some great trainers = comfy.

Too bad we look like automatic purse snatchers with them on.

The skate look is pretty casual to me i might go back to that for spring/summer.

There's always sitting around in your underpants all day, for the real bum look.

When I go out I always dress normal grunge style. Which is why I'm not allowed in the wanna be prestiges clubs downtown cuz I don't dress sharp or ain't a woman.

I played a trick once in a strip club. I dressed like a normally do. Walked in with $200. Stayed till closing. I watched everybody. The strippers kept talking to men dressed sharply yet weren't making money cuz said guys weren't spending but no one said anything to me. So at closing I got up to leave when everyone was gathered around ready to leave then spoke out loud "Me and my $200 are going home!" The next night they started bothering me. I told them they had their chances but decided to profile me as a cheap redneck. Some of them cried. I laughed and my whole experiment worked as I thought it would.