I love dressing down. like a bum.

emsley

most women will push your ass to the limit if they know u wont cross that line. they do it on purpose the fuckers.

Yes cause it empowers them. Makes them feel important when they can effect someone. The worst you can do to them at that point is straight ignore them. They would hate that more than a punch to the mouth.

sometimes ignoring them just makes it worse its just one of those damned if u do damned if u dont situation

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they do "push you" or "wind" you up.

My mother even does it to me, even though she knows i can get bad tempered and lose my temper.

i never claimed to be a saint...

Ignoring them works but you know they have this thing called "persistence" or nagging my ex followed me round for over a year trying every trick in the book (the one i told you about who was stalking me and been passive aggressive) I describe it as chinese water torture it only takes so long.

Men are stubborn, that out nature, if they want to test the fireworks then by god they get them.

In Austrailia I think in domestic abuse charges "nagging" is a very real condition and the courts take it into consideration.