I love dressing down. like a bum.

emsley

When I go out I always dress normal grunge style. Which is why I'm not allowed in the wanna be prestiges clubs downtown cuz I don't dress sharp or ain't a woman.

I played a trick once in a strip club. I dressed like a normally do. Walked in with $200. Stayed till closing. I watched everybody. The strippers kept talking to men dressed sharply yet weren't making money cuz said guys weren't spending but no one said anything to me. So at closing I got up to leave when everyone was gathered around ready to leave then spoke out loud "Me and my $200 are going home!" The next night they started bothering me. I told them they had their chances but decided to profile me as a cheap redneck. Some of them cried. I laughed and my whole experiment worked as I thought it would.

Awesome. Yea there just out for the $$$ Nothing personal. Im glad they sweated it the next night though. Heh

Yeah, um, so what should one wear while punching women in the face? A string vest maybe?

LOL

Jeans, Tshirt, Sneakers. I used to wear unbuttoned flannels over the Tshirt (grunge) as well but that was some time ago. I havnt been shopping for clothes lately, but I do have a bit of nice attire. I clean up pretty well. But I enjoy the relaxed fit everything lol. Boot cut Jeans, Shirt that isnt tight, but not big. Im a L and XL guy. Skinny S, M guys like there shirts tight. Guess its cause Im still not fit... lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, um, so what should one wear while punching women in the face? A string vest maybe?

I normally just take my shirt off and this is the signal for her to run, but i have normal locked the door in advance. :D

I normally just take my shirt off and this is the signal for her to run, but i have normal locked the door in advance. :D

LOL

Oh I got the answer... A Wife Beater! How did this pass me?

never had a wife :P

Id rather be alone than get into a relationship that involved violence again.

I guess been tee-total will help instead of constant drunken hazes.

No man...

I don't know about other countries but an undershirt is referred as a wife beater. This is due to the fact that alot of rednecks wear them, and domestic abuse is part of the steriotype.

picture-65.png

Excellent, the initial surprise will make the face punch more surprising... and more traumatic.

This may inspire domestic abuse 101.

I think all guys have imagined hooking a chick.

but not many of them actually try it.

:P

most women will push your ass to the limit if they know u wont cross that line. they do it on purpose the fuckers.

Yes cause it empowers them. Makes them feel important when they can effect someone. The worst you can do to them at that point is straight ignore them. They would hate that more than a punch to the mouth.