CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Also regarding the first 3 Mortal Kombat Games, I was playing Midway Treasures 2 lastnight, It has Mortal Kombat 2 and 3 could you strip them out of the game and make them boot from CoinOPS? then you have them with full sound.

Also MK1 is on the Deception Bonus disk, maybe you could use that too. Im sure you may already thought of this but just incase :)

Just an Idea, I know they already exist elsewhere.

peace dude :)

Edited by ace9094

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OpenBOR doesnt look to be worth it....large roms and nearly always hacked up beatem ups (ill look it properly sometime but ive allready cut cores out that dont fall into the scope of what I want)....home brew is just default.xbes so I just need the names I guess I could add those

Thanks, heres the list -

XBOX_Ballzy

XBOX_BubbleTrouble

XBOX_DukeNukem3D

XBOX_Pacman3D

XBOX_SensitiveX

XBOX_SuperMarioWar

XBOX_SuperMarioWarHalloweenEdition

XBOX_Worm

XBOX_Xlime

XBOX_XMarbles

Also is there any chance of adding these 2 arcade style boxing games, they both seem to work perfectly with default settings.

PSX_Ready2Rumble

N64_Ready2RumbleRound2

added above games

Many thanks BP.

Don't know if you remember but i asked you a while back if you could take a look at a game in showroom that had problems with the controls.

I told you it was called Final Round, its actualy called Pound for Pound, sorry about that but if you get time please take a look at it.

Ive also noticed 2 minor video faults, Alligator Hunt & Alpha Mission II have the same videos and so do Chack'n Pop & Chameleon.

As always your time and work is much appreciated.