Battle Toads in CoinOPS

Neo369

there are more than one person this is easiest for me to post stuff....if you wish ill make a general thread that some can check on and recommend you guys stay away from

if you have another way I can leave messages for 5-10 people with them to only have access id love to know it that is what id really be after actually

I'm not trying in any way to insult you, and you say it is for people asking for specific things well I want all those added games so can I please find a way to get an updated build.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pm other people I dont release stuff publically........ others have shut down the public builds its way to hard and they tell me you guys dont want new releases there are to many of them...you name it ive heard it.

Hey im gone from this thread but its best you pm others they might send you stuff I wish I could continue and properly support things properly as I do in days normally what i see talked about for months if not years.... but now you have people telling you stuff I know is totally wrong and im sick of aguing with them they even tell me about stuff ive personally written and tell me I dont know what im talking about. So they can help you with patchs or what ever or you can find stuff floating around from time to time...it is out and around the place but just not by me and not supported by me or indorsed by me.

Peace im gone from this thread i started my own one :)