Battle Toads in CoinOPS

Neo369

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but others dont like cores out.....

Steal the Neogeo core of FBL, at least you know it will work and that you will not reinvented the wheel (the buggy shit as you call it works perfectly and is the most accurate Neogeo code seen on an Xbox emulator, and also the most efficient. Is it enough modest?). But you can continue to ripping of MAME PLUS drivers.

Happy to see after quiet moment you're here again, thanks!

its so easy to add NeoGeo stuff....... by far the easiest thing ever to do in CoinOPS driverwise :D

anything else non NeoGeo wise guys?

Im all done now with neogeo added another 20-30 and tested it all in both 480 and 720, none taken from mame plus...just other peoples mame builds :) I didnt dump and write everything like others did I just used the drivers availble and rewrote them to work in CoinOPS and I never claimed anything else (oh wait so did they:) hipocrites )

I dont want your NeoGeo code Kenshiro as ive said before sorry about that im sure its great...but its easy to get it from other orig open sources, neogeo is only a small part of CoinOPS there is so much more I look at, so I want to add stuff as quick as poss and move on.

PS kenshiro people came to me for this stuff and a few by the way........alot of this stuff isnt supported on the xbox....so its really easy to add and id like to help them if you dont mind?

its so easy to add NeoGeo stuff....... by far the easiest thing ever to do in CoinOPS driverwise :D

If you say it so. Probably cause you didn't have to rewrite most of decryption algo as they were already supported in MameOX.

PS kenshiro people came to me for this stuff and a few by the way........alot of this stuff isnt supported on the xbox....so its really easy to add and id like to help them if you dont mind?

Yeah, so? Which isn't supported?

Alot of stuff in neo geo( ffur3b, kof2k1b3, kof97pj, lbboss, samsh4fc, actually lots and lots more than this)...donkey kong 2 ... hydra.......

the list goes on and on really.........there are alot games..... please leave me alone to help people out I thank you for your input ive finished now with NeoGeo it done....I need to move on

Alot of stuff in neo geo( ffur3b, kof2k1b3, kof97pj, lbboss, samsh4fc, actually lots and lots more than this)...

A lot of those sorts of sets are just ROM hacks. There are hundreds of them made by various people and most are a waste of time. If you try to add them all you'll end up with a very long and messy game list. That's why I only ever added hacks that were dumped from real arcade boards to FBA-XXX Pro.

Perhaps I've misunderstood, but a few posts ago you said you would not be releasing any of this. If that's the case then I don't think anyone is really interested in reading about all the things you've added to your private builds. Keep it to PMs in future.