Battle Toads in CoinOPS

Neo369

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people have this stuff around....in diff forms at present im just adding in stuff they ask for...im sure people will supply different stuff over time...offical releases I cant be arsed with so it probably wont intergrate as easy as it used to for people with catories virtual mem settings etc and you will have to work out the finer details :) but hey im sure the stuff will be around

people have this stuff around....in diff forms at present im just adding in stuff they ask for...im sure people will supply different stuff over time...offical releases I cant be arsed with so it probably wont intergrate as easy as it used to for people with catories virtual mem settings etc and you will have to work out the finer details :) but hey im sure the stuff will be around

hi, even though i like the emulator coinops..please if you are not planning to release something don't keep posting about coinops(for example: just add this game..next post added another) please :)

Edited by lordpro

hi, even though i like the emulator coinops..please if you are not planning to release something don't keep posting about coinops(for example: just add this game..next post added another) please :)

I agree, why post updates if nothing is going to come out of it. Just to tease people maybe...

there is stuff everywhere now :) I dont release it

I have given out about 10 diff builds to people

just stay out of the thread if you dont want to look its all good :) ive done public stuff but it takes time and isnt so worth it....this is just patch for people asking stuff

for a few people that asked for the stuff generally they have builds with it in

I will change the name of it if you wish its just the easiest place to keep a few people upto date with some changes ive added for them....

there are more than one person this is easiest for me to post stuff....if you wish ill make a general thread that some can check on and recommend you guys stay away from

if you have another way I can leave messages for 5-10 people with them to only have access id love to know it that is what id really be after actually