XBMC - CoinOps - Booting

Prinler

Im very new at this. I picked up a mod xbox and have learned how to ftp and install things. oh and get myself in alot of trouble.

I have all my emulators on the xbox and would like it to:

1: boot to the emulators folder

2: make the emulator icons larger - perhaps a better skin for xbmc?

This will be going into a home made mame type cab.

I have searched for hours and this is cutting severely into my wow time lol

any links will help!

Prinler

Go Coinops Ignite Showcase!

Hello, here are just quick answers

1. easy, just stand over the emulator folder, bring the contextual menu (white button) then make default, you must also set the option start in program 'window' (ui preference)

2. why don't you catch wide icons ?

My turn :

I'm modding old cab i want to be vertical only but i need a vertical gui (mame wise), idea anyone ?

Edited by Garcimak

I just did one of those for someone (vertical gui ) :) he should post it soon he said...he said it all works ok also got more games in it as I couldnt be arsed stripping a few of them

Thanks BP !

a fast answer that goes straight to my heart :blink: Hope we will get more info around this forum.

Hello, here are just quick answers

1. easy, just stand over the emulator folder, bring the contextual menu (white button) then make default, you must also set the option start in program 'window' (ui preference)

2. why don't you catch wide icons ?

My turn :

I'm modding old cab i want to be vertical only but i need a vertical gui (mame wise), idea anyone ?

you can also try mamedox 1.1 as that lets you rotate the whole gui as well.

hey BP, i just tried this out (curiosity really), might be my tv, but it seems like some games rotate the wrong way! (sonic 3d and golden axe 2, are the ones i tested) although other games rotated the correct way.

I hope there will at some point be a way to play Riot without straining my neck though! :blink:

I am excited about the possibilities if you are still working on a massive CoinOPS XBMC merger thing.. will it be possible to support custom soundtrack playing INGAME by any chance? I realise that might be really hard to do, but that would be just about the best feature EVER :).. I understand if its impossible to do though.