The Legend of Zelda franchise

Fatal Rose

I played them all to completion up to the Gamecube and onwards games.

The Zelda franchise goes all the way to manga to!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t...Adult_Manga.jpg

You've even completed the GB games?

Link's Awakening and the 2 Oracle ones I finished. Got half way through Minish cap on GBA!

I need to log back onto MSN to talk Zelda with you.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if we are been overall about the zelda games we can only really be sure of two.

Zelda on snes

Zelda ocarina of time on 64

The other real highlights are: Majoras mask on 64 - and Zelda twighlight princess on the Cube - and of course the wind waker on cube.

The rest are NES or handheld.

My opinion on Majoras mask: Was a slightly odd incarnation of the zelda series but i really enjoyed the game, plenty of puzzles and "masks" to collect and lots of interaction - but it all seemed to depend on the "time" and if you were in the right spot. I have warm memories of this zelda although I never completed it.

The wind waker: Very bright vibrant attempt and something slightly diffrent with the zelda series.

The zelda gameplay remains intacked although "sailing" everplace at first is boring untill you get the warp charts - also heard constant gripe about having to refight bosses near the end to me this is fucking lazy and a quick slap in the face becasue they could not be bothered to make new bosses.

i enjoyed wind waker.

Zelda twightlight princess: It was supposed to make up for wind waker and the fact we have not had a "real" zelda since ocarina of time.

Something was missing - it did not feel like a zelda game to me. It felt like the charm had been lost and it felt like i was palying something "Tried and tested" It had these shitty set pieces where you had to free an area of "hidden" blobs of shit. I hated it for that zelda is a free flowing adventure start to finish! dont fuck with it whores! It showed classic zelda symptons often but not enough, and some of the ideas like the giant cog you "surf" was just fucking stupid. They tried. close but no cigar.

Emsley :D

well said dude, but i think we have truly seen the end of time with zelda.

Im seriosu unless miyamato makes something on his deathbed instead of taking holidays to Fiji we are fucked.

Not many gaming heroes left.