Resident evil 5 due on PC Just one QUESTION!

emsley

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna get it just because I never beat it on consoles. I played it a little bit at a friends house on PS3 and it seemed pretty meh though. They try WAYYYYYY too hard to make it co-op from what I saw. The co-op puzzles are half-assed and stupid. For example, You need two people to open most doors, why not just make it one and save time? That isn't co-op its just annoying >_<

download the sucker, with the ISPS cracking down england looks fucked - if you get caught downloading illegal shit three times in a row you are banned from having an internet connection. not yet but its looking that way the cunts.

It is dumbed down. The puzzles are not puzzles. The engine is different... ammo is a non issue as you can save/quit and continue and grind for ammo and loot. I have fun with the game though. I hope they use this as some test run or something... and make 6 awesome! The real fun in RE5 is the mercenaries. That shit is fuuuuuun. I can play that for hours.

The real fun in RE5 is the mercenaries. That shit is fuuuuuun. I can play that for hours.

Yeah, Mercenaries has been godlike ever since it appeared in a RE game. Resident Evil 4 Mercenaries is some seriously twitchy fun. Nothing like a broken neck ballet with Hunk in a rural village somewhere in Spain. I imagine it's the same in RE5.

I read that when you play single player the woman is a complete and total tit... Like she gets in the line of fire and constantly get her head kicked in - i will get it as long as the AI of the woman who is with you does not make the game frutrating...