The tale of a pickup artist that failed.

emsley

I've never had to play the game, the only women that fall for it are maneaters, and you are really the one falling for it...not them. Real honest women, don't like guys that are so insecure they have to "play the game".

Be yourself or 1: You'll forget/never know who you really are 2: You'll NEVER EVER find someone that really means something to you

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know man, I wanna say drugs do the trick but they only prolong the pain, and hurting them will only push them away, my solution, cry, then forget about it, find a real hobby, forget about women in general, and eventually get arrested for running underground cok fights, and I dont mean the one with birds.

Is letting go the answer? Is it the answer to everything? What IS letting go?

I have no clue, but this idea of mine that just appeared into my head, this perspective, hopefully is the ultimate one.

That's what I'm trying to do. :)

But To say the game has no use is wrong here are some examples of it bailing me out when I needed it.

In a group of guys (social circle) you know how it goes a bunch of guys all eye up the same woman – start putting each other down just to make them self’s look like the alpha or whatever – without the games knowledge I wonder never off worked this to my advantage.

Not daring to simply approach a woman because you think she is too attractive – I got over this and started been direct with them – I know it if I open/tease/build comfort/seal with a number I have a good chance of getting some place with her whereas before I would never have even bothered talking to her.

Been cocky and funny – I was naturally funny – but added a little cocky to the mix – it does work wonders. You get the girl laughing – you get the girl.

Body language – this was the BIGGIE! Never lean in when talking to her – nice relaxed shoulders etc, and when I’m talking to a few chicks at one time – I make sure my body is pointing like I want to leave but carry on the convo. You actually notice that if you pick up a woman naturally it did indeed follow the rules! This is what baked my melon!

The above stuff is what the game DID help me with, along with Deangelos inner game stuff it works well.

So I can honestly say that the game does have some great Positives - Develop naturally and not be “canned material” is the aim. But I think I have done all I can for myself and it’s time to move on.

The game does have its uses, its advantages. But living it like law is too much (and is even advised against in the little reading I did about it). I think the ultimate purpose of the game is creating a "Scientific Method" of becoming attractive to yourself, so that one day you realize that others CAN see what you see in yourself. If you find people that care about you though, they're going to care about you regardless of the game or not. If you find a chick that's meant to be your "one", she's going to look past everything you consider "unattractive" and even possibly brake some of the rules.

That's the way I see, although if I was to speak from experience, I think I'd give far better advice to someone thinking of attractive through force rather than honey, my shit's sour.

About letting go...I think it's something reflective. Many years after my horrible break-up, I tend to feel the pain of it to this day. Is it because I still love him? Not really. I guess it's a pride thing. I look at "letting go" as something you acknowledge and actually appreciate. Learn what happened from that experience. Face the things you did wrong and remember the things they did wrong.

I hate the whole game thing. If men would just stop fooling themselves (yes, us chicks KNOW what you're doing. We're not fooled), and go ahead and BE insecure they would go a long way. You can still be insecure and carry yourself like you're worth something. You don't have to talk out of your ass. You don't have to have a certain pose or persona. Just have some humor, intelligence and compassion and you'll be hounded by women day in and day out.

Mind you, I'm talking about women here...not girls who go for a guy for social standing. Not gold diggers or just plain ol' crazies that are totally dependent on others instead of themselves making them too clingy.

Anyway, feel the hurt and feel the pain. Just remember, each heartache gets worse as time goes on. Find things about yourself that you might want to improve. Not for women but for yourself. What changes you make will show. Who knows? A girl you might know could be someone of more significance later on.

If you go on the attractionforums.com posts are made liek this everyday - a lot of the guys swear by game while others like my self take only what we need. (I'm a member over 500 posts helping guys who are new to it)

You ever seen , me, myself and irene? That's what happened to me - that's why I had to understand call me male but things happen for a reason and I had to find out more - it was my own therapy in a way. I hate her so much - how dare she do that to me or any guy for that matter? I know "it" happens but ask your self what "it" is?

No one I talked to give me a reason so I had to find my own - my therapist (long time ago) had no answers.

But be sure just about everyone I told this storey too all claimed her to be evil - mean I mean I slapped her round the head when I found out - no one has said she did not disserve it - then the cheeky bitch pressed charges and gave evidence in court i was looking at nine months for assault - great just what i needed after having my suppossingly son evaporate before my eyes - she wanted me to sit in a JAIL CELL to think about what I had done? WHATEVER! Thats why the judge slapped me on the wrist.

All for doing the right thing - And I loved her like really loved her a lot - so it just adds insult to injury.

Then the little skank robbed my flat took my guitar and PC the only other things in my life that I loved, I spent 4 months on bail - three of with were spent in scarbrough at the coast signing bail on a bike three times a week in the pissing down rain while the sea wind slashes your face off isnt nice - i nearly fucking killed my self over there twice.

This is how I see it:

What I got:

A son that never was.

8 months of bonding with the bump.

A love of my life that ripped my heart out.

Over 7 arrests and over 100 hours in police holding cells.

400 pound in attedning court and unpaid work.

170 hours community service digging through god knows what shit.

The horribile feeling of never trusting again (which i worked out with my self in the end)

And it also effected my dick - I cant sleep with a woman or get a boner unless I trust her and Im not kidding - it takes me forever to come...

What she got:

A beautiful baby boy.

A rather fantastic looking black eye.

And now she is hooked up with another guy and had another kid - thanks fuck face!!!

Im sorry but I cant let this drop not untill something gives - I'll have my revenge one day!

Anyway rambled on please continue to talk n stuff!

Emsley.

Get an American woman. 'Nuff said. Those brit girls are batty.

You ever seen , me, myself and irene? That's what happened to me

she shoved a big rubber dong in your cornhole?

If you go on the attractionforums.com posts are made liek this everyday - a lot of the guys swear by game while others like my self take only what we need. (I'm a member over 500 posts helping guys who are new to it)

You ever seen , me, myself and irene? That's what happened to me - that's why I had to understand call me male but things happen for a reason and I had to find out more - it was my own therapy in a way. I hate her so much - how dare she do that to me or any guy for that matter? I know "it" happens but ask your self what "it" is?

No one I talked to give me a reason so I had to find my own - my therapist (long time ago) had no answers.

But be sure just about everyone I told this storey too all claimed her to be evil - mean I mean I slapped her round the head when I found out - no one has said she did not disserve it - then the cheeky bitch pressed charges and gave evidence in court i was looking at nine months for assault - great just what i needed after having my suppossingly son evaporate before my eyes - she wanted me to sit in a JAIL CELL to think about what I had done? WHATEVER! Thats why the judge slapped me on the wrist.

All for doing the right thing - And I loved her like really loved her a lot - so it just adds insult to injury.

Then the little skank robbed my flat took my guitar and PC the only other things in my life that I loved, I spent 4 months on bail - three of with were spent in scarbrough at the coast signing bail on a bike three times a week in the pissing down rain while the sea wind slashes your face off isnt nice - i nearly fucking killed my self over there twice.

This is how I see it:

What I got:

A son that never was.

8 months of bonding with the bump.

A love of my life that ripped my heart out.

Over 7 arrests and over 100 hours in police holding cells.

400 pound in attedning court and unpaid work.

170 hours community service digging through god knows what shit.

The horribile feeling of never trusting again (which i worked out with my self in the end)

And it also effected my dick - I cant sleep with a woman or get a boner unless I trust her and Im not kidding - it takes me forever to come...

What she got:

A beautiful baby boy.

A rather fantastic looking black eye.

And now she is hooked up with another guy and had another kid - thanks fuck face!!!

Im sorry but I cant let this drop not untill something gives - I'll have my revenge one day!

Anyway rambled on please continue to talk n stuff!

Emsley.

Damn bro, you sure you weren't locked up with me, thats more or less the same story some dude told me up in county, women and bitches and str8t evil, hit it and quit it is my vote.

Get an American woman. 'Nuff said. Those brit girls are batty.

Ha, same shyt. They're no different besides the accents.

I've always been myself. Granted I ain't in or been in a relationship (cuz I really don't care for one) but if you hang with me at one of the clubs/bars I go to, you'd a swore that I must be a pimp.