The tale of a pickup artist that failed.

emsley

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul

You're a dear friend of mine. We have known each other for years and you know I am always here for you and care about you. Honestly man I think you're looking to deep into things when it comes to women (most do) and I think you're being waaaaaaaay to hard on yourself. You're a funny, nice, intelligent, and good looking guy. You can find a decent girl, they usually come around when one least expects it though. What always worked for me is my confidence, care-free attitude, dressing nice, and being a gentleman. I can't say what works for me will work for everyone but remember to be yourself. That does not mean to reveal every aspect of who you are (like all the bad/crazy stuff) right away, let it be a gradual process. Sometimes its the start of a new blessing that comes in the form of a friend/acquaintance, you never know. All I want is to see you happy, you're a funny guy.

I know that your trying to make sense of everything, you just need to keep on smiling and know that everything passes with time. Do not allow societal and moral lapses bring you down, you're to smart for that.

I get women flirt with me then at the last second they chicken out.

You know when it's time to get passed they flirting stage - and suggest a date or whatever or meet up as I like to call them - I can count ten women this year that have flirted with me but then just backed out at the last moment. I dont go chasing them if they cant meet up for an hour or two just to see if they like me (which they will i think it scares them off i mean they must like me ifthey are flirting with me)

i even offered a woman with two kids a date be all she was interested in was drinking beer and going out - I normaly have a one kid rule, but now and then will give my attention to a woman with two kids if she is hot enough :lol:

Its all bollocks -

I get women flirt with me then at the last second they chicken out.

You know when it's time to get passed they flirting stage - and suggest a date or whatever or meet up as I like to call them - I can count ten women this year that have flirted with me but then just backed out at the last moment. I dont go chasing them if they cant meet up for an hour or two just to see if they like me (which they will i think it scares them off i mean they must like me ifthey are flirting with me)

i even offered a woman with two kids a date be all she was interested in was drinking beer and going out - I normaly have a one kid rule, but now and then will give my attention to a woman with two kids if she is hot enough :lol:

Its all bollocks -

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

I know you're not intentionally trying to be funny. But that was hilarious. Just the way you say things. I L0L almost every time you post something.

I've been with a girl that had two kids.

When you go out is it usually to the same pub?

yeah mostly at the pub - facebook etc.

No money to widen my horizons at the moment.

Look at the populace of leeds ratios where I live; (women)

20 - 24 = 29589

25 - 29 = 25791 (age then body count)

Ve know the numbers it is only a matter of time Dr Veckman!!!!!

Just three weeks ago I was nearly fighting with this chicks dad - she kept flirting with me so I obliged like I always do when she called me a dole scrounger - so I assasinated her - I told her I had a degree and it was in kicking her ass and a lot of people are taking the course this year, then I told her her minge was supposed to look like a kebab.

You guesed it she went mental - Im really good at pissing them off to be honest.

Her old man brays on my door and I told him to fuck off and reared up to hit him - then I slammed the door went up stairs and payed drums. He wouldnt leave it calling me a coward etc for not facing him - I was like "so what? butt head!"

In the street he walks past me asking for a brawl so I thought you had your chance at my door no more chances so i said "step over this line man you come and get it if you want it" i ment it - he then walked off and has said nothing since. What do these women want me to do throw them over my sholder and take them back to mine and enslave them?