Being there for someone

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... I skipped straight to the last few paragraphs of the detailed account.

Friends GF thought you were great. Saw you in a light that you were trying to maintain... which is different that what you have been doing previously. Hang out, get drunk, get head in the car WITH friends witnessing. Do the deed... Feel like a smuck afterword.

On a side note... not finishing isn't foolproof, pre-semen dude. Also STD's. I'm not trying to worry you, just being a realist.

Initiation is moot, you both are guilty. As for your friends GF... what can ya do. Short of future example, nothing. Words are meaningless. Your mad at yourself for caving in. Well... it could be worse. Alcohol is not to blame, though it didn't help lol. Don't beat yourself up... were only human. You don't want to be like this anymore so at least you have a goal. Just as long as you don't keep caving in.

But what you might want to consider... is your sexual tendencies. Know what you are capable of. I know how it is once shit get rolling. Disallow situations to advance once you feel shit is about to happen. And damn thats hard. For instance... lol... next time a girl starts unzipping your pants. Stop... her???

What you need is to get your shit straight, then find a girl. Someone special. Be picky... their damn hard to come by.

My advice is simple. To re-inerate... Don't sweat it. Your image is what you make of it. Do what you feel is right, and eventually you'll come to a place that you feel "right" Shit happens, get over it. LOL. Thats just the way it is.

I have to disagree w/you Will.

Emotions and subjective feelings are not always something we should hold in high regards. As I progress in my faith (as Fatal shares with me) I have learned that going by your "heart" or your "gut" is not technically a wise thing.

Feelings do not define right from wrong.

Anyway, he "feels" wrong because it was. There's no sugarcoating it...All he can do now is keep on living and strive to be what we're meant to be as Christians.

But thankfully he has moved on with it all.

Christians that get HAWT!

Oh yeah!

well....yeah lol

Christians have sex :-(

Sure? Heard it was a myth?

Na dillholes im actually christian although im still not dipped in the soup - it was learnt to us at an early age when i was a noob at school.

Although I did consider it all and did actually think about becoming catholic - in the end, jesus will kick your ass.

I haven't been baptized either. Haven't found the church I'm looking for.