o.0

Hera

The Temple Institute began rebuilding the altar from pulling rocks out of the Dead Sea.

What are your thoughts?

Wikipedia is your friend guys. The Temple Institute are orthodox Jews who want to rebuild the temple that was destroyed by the Romans in the seige of Jerusalem, so that they can start sacrificing lambs and stuff again. There is the small matter of the giant Islamic shrine located right where they want to build it though. I don't mind if they do manage to build a temple there or not. Most orthodox Jews believe this should happen, but there's a debate over whether or not it should be built by man or by god. God isn't going to build one for them anytime soon if you ask me, so if they want one, they should do it themselves.

Wikipedia is your friend guys. The Temple Institute are orthodox Jews who want to rebuild the temple that was destroyed by the Romans in the seige of Jerusalem, so that they can start sacrificing lambs and stuff again. There is the small matter of the giant Islamic shrine located right where they want to build it though. I don't mind if they do manage to build a temple there or not. Most orthodox Jews believe this should happen, but there's a debate over whether or not it should be built by man or by god. God isn't going to build one for them anytime soon if you ask me, so if they want one, they should do it themselves.

HA! Agreed.

These ones sure do. Big ones.

According to the Bible, if the Temple was rebuilt then that is when the antichrist comes into play. So if they're building the altar before the debates are over on the Temple Mount, it wouldn't be too far long for the "Rapture" to occur.

The book of Revelation is a friend too. It's quite exciting & scary at the same time.