o.0

Hera

the 'rapture' is never mentioned in the bible. there are a few passages in the new testement but they are debatable. it's made up by the evangelicals.

building the alter doesn't do much good when the Muslims control the Temple Mount. In order to fulfill the prophesy they have to rebuild on the site where the DOme of the Rock is. I don't think The Muslims are giving up the Dome of the rock anytime soon.

the 'rapture' is never mentioned in the bible. there are a few passages in the new testement but they are debatable. it's made up by the evangelicals.

building the alter doesn't do much good when the Muslims control the Temple Mount. In order to fulfill the prophesy they have to rebuild on the site where the DOme of the Rock is. I don't think The Muslims are giving up the Dome of the rock anytime soon.

Hmmm... Impressive Inks, need to sum research to verify that 1st part but indeed impressive.

It's not technically called the rapture and that's why I had it in quotations. However, it does state in the Bible that the people of the Church will be taken first before the antichrist professes himself as God.

There are debates on the Temple Mount. Although there have been some talk of treaties between the Muslim community and Jewish in regards to rebuilding it. But during this time of questioning, they are rebuilding the sacrificial altar that is meant to be placed in the Temple.

Hmmm... Impressive Inks, need to sum research to verify that 1st part but indeed impressive.

im sure it was an evangelical priest in the deep south of america in the mid-late 19th century who started this idea/philosiphy of the rapture.