What's up?

I know this is borderline spam, or probably will be to the casual visitor here. But I intend to treat it seriously :P.

I'm looking at the beginning of a day, the beginning of something that requires sheer will and force to brake through. Shouts of "no" and laughter do nothing but chain me up clamoring for me to admit defeat. In doing so, my soul (which I've regained many times), will be lost again.

Yup, I got a pretty stale day ahead of me, gotta go to the school and fix my papers. Then I gotta unlock 2 cell phones and hopefully fix my friend's mac (and I have no clue how that pos os works).

Just write your day, or your emotions, who cares, right something, take a minute to breath and view what you're doing. We all go through enough of the day in "robot" mode enough as it is.

Lonely boredom. Sister is away and Im borderline cabin fever. I have a job interview Friday, but other than that I'm open. Going to drive over to GameStop and peruse the selections for a few hours. Hit up the Book Store and who knows... I'll likely make a new batch of cookies when I get home, and play whatever.

I'm feeling good, my life is unfolding awesomely... and I have no complaints. There is nothing else I could ask for! Everything else I need to work for. All and all... Im fantastic. No chance of loosing myself. I'm here to stay.

Lonely boredom. Sister is away and Im borderline cabin fever. I have a job interview Friday, but other than that I'm open. Going to drive over to GameStop and peruse the selections for a few hours. Hit up the Book Store and who knows... I'll likely make a new batch of cookies when I get home, and play whatever.

I'm feeling good, my life is unfolding awesomely... and I have no complaints. There is nothing else I could ask for! Everything else I need to work for. All and all... Im fantastic. No chance of loosing myself. I'm here to stay.

What's the job interview for? Any cool companies? Have you thought of college again?

As for myself, I'm doing pretty shitty. I feel terrible today. It feels like my stomach is filled with a gallon of cortisol.

Too many famous people died these last few days and I got to say that the media needs to take a break with the Michael Jackson news. I thought it was only going to last the weekend ... now it seems like it's going to last months. He was a great singer, but there's a limit to everything.

What's the job interview for? Any cool companies? Have you thought of college again?

As for myself, I'm doing pretty shitty. I feel terrible today. It feels like my stomach is filled with a gallon of cortisol.

Too many famous people died these last few days and I got to say that the media needs to take a break with the Michael Jackson news. I thought it was only going to last the weekend ... now it seems like it's going to last months. He was a great singer, but there's a limit to everything.

Well that sucks! Hang in there... there are others that are in a bad way... we got it easy!

I'm going to Bed Bath & Beyond. If your not familiar its a retail store with ALOT of stuff. It not Super expensive... but it has alot of cool shit and their pretty professional. Im trying to get something for now and look elsewhere while I work.

Yes my sister is motivating me to look at collage. I am still trying to decide if I want to go the route of massage therapy... I just... don't want to touch crusty people ya know! But I do want to help people... So perhaps sports medicine. But thats aloooot of school. Massage therapy isn't much at all. Im really good with my hands. Other than that, I can't think of anything practical I want to do. Id like to make games... but it's just like politics. Unless I get a big break or someone opens up a company... or said company already exists... in which they are free from the control of share holders and the like Free reign to make a killer game... but as if.

Speaking of collage, I wrote a paper while the site was down for some guy in whatever format... cant remember. I got a 100% on it!!! lol. Made 100 bucks off it! So yea... awesome!

Just got back from work and trying to get a number from a girl I like. She is making it hard yoo. giving me mix signals and all Gotta feed the fishes now.

Haha girls like to make it hard... no pun... but yea... pun... they often like to see how desirable they are to you. Mixed signals if often from them not really knowing what they want in the first place. It interferes with the natural WTF they throw at you... Just don't be buyin' her drinks and shit. Make her pay for somethin' It's the 21st century... girls have jobs now... They have generations of moochin' to make up for lol

• 4 weeks later...

I went to Warp Tour yesterday. I was disgusted by some of the bands appearing (IE: Millionares), and even further realized that I'm thrusting myself through the age when media is simply for the stupid (like the generation before me hates nu-metal, I despise pop-punk, it's not even pop-punk it's plain pop). An old friend came back to town after a few months, after dishing out pain back and fourth and reminisced; It ended up being remaining at the "odd" phase where conversations take after everything has been talked to death.

Other then that, I work on occasion with my father again, my sis and mother are on a trip for a month so it's just us two here for now (and school starts again when they come back). I'm taking Human Anatomy this semester, Gryph expect some questions coming from me, :D, hope you have time to do all the things you need to do (I'm rooting for you cuh).

Hmm, pretty much all I can state for now...

Edit: Seeing Madina Lake was the shit by the way, the best part about the concert, was when my own voice beat their microphone in terms of volume and the entire crowd stared in my direction. It was awesome.

So much is going on with me I have no idea where to begin. So I won't.

Let's just say life had been really trying this past month.