Conversations in the Lounge

I skated for almost 10 years. like non stop. that was back in the ramp and pool days. before all the flip tricks and whatnot they do today.

I hear that the Palm Springs skatepark has a perfect recreation of the famous nude bowl. I'm half tempted to steal a kids board and go check it out.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I skated for almost 10 years. like non stop. that was back in the ramp and pool days. before all the flip tricks and whatnot they do today.

I hear that the Palm Springs skatepark has a perfect recreation of the famous nude bowl. I'm half tempted to steal a kids board and go check it out.

Yea I've heard of it too. Yea my buddy tells me, that guys of our size are most known for pool skateing. Thats what I want to do. I don't even want to bother with flips and crap... not now at least... I always wanted to get my ass in an empty pool, with awesome curves, and just grind crap out, and feel the physics in motion. There are various parks, around, but seem to be lacking pools. They have everything else, put pools represent an insurence nightmare or something... I have no idea.

I bet the new terminator has a scene where they send Kyle Reese back in time while emphasizing that the likelihood of it being successful is a long shot.

Hmmm that would be interesting. I do know they appearently quoted from previous movies. "I'll be back" My friend thinks there will be alot of quotes like that.

Emsley, Gavin. Whats up guys?

I skate or did, had ollies, kickflips, heelflips, varial flip, pop shv it, all under my belt.

Smashed me face into the floor, rammed my head of a metalbar, smashed both my shins in to a grin bar, then fractured my foot and had a pot on for six weeks.

Im not made of rubber no more, still get the itch to skate though...

I skate or did, had ollies, kickflips, heelflips, varial flip, pop shv it, all under my belt.

Smashed me face into the floor, rammed my head of a metalbar, smashed both my shins in to a grin bar, then fractured my foot and had a pot on for six weeks.

Im not made of rubber no more, still get the itch to skate though...

made of rubber no more? How old are you m8? heheh brit l33t, sillyness.

28 and still sucking at life !!!!! hahaha

Hmm Im in the same boat, but things are changing for me. Im forging a new path... but it took someone very special to me for that to happen.