Conversations in the Lounge

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got to work. seems like it's gonna be a quite night. After i get cought up on the threads here and check my short list of sites I may watch the OG terminator later.

Episode 6 or harper's island is first on the list though.

Krosigrim, do you have a nocturnal sleeping pattern?

HAHAHA I thought I did. Something happened last night, and I ended up staying up till about 8 am. I was on a regular sleeping pattern, but now my clock is all jacked again. Yea before, I was on here all the time until about dawn or so. It's what, almost midnight there?

Oh. heh. So... would you guys play if we had some card games in the "arcade" Id love to get on some Tonk or poker or something. We need to do something like that in the site... since they dont want to fix the arcade, replace it...

I made a suggestion a while back for like a little poker program or something. it would be nice if we could use our post credits for something other then the attack system.

I made a suggestion a while back for like a little poker program or something. it would be nice if we could use our post credits for something other then the attack system.

Yea... thats right... I stole your idea. LOL but talking about cards made me think about it again. they need to do something. And card games would be great.

So... did anyone see Terminator yet? I have yet to see it.

I'm not sure if I want to see the new terminator. these new visions of old classics kinda suck IMO. I am gonna watch the original tonight and see how it holds up and if I wanna see the new one from there. of course I'll prolly get sidetracked with something different. I found a site with nothing but skateboarding videos and have been sucked into watching all the old videos from my youth.

I'm not sure if I want to see the new terminator. these new visions of old classics kinda suck IMO. I am gonna watch the original tonight and see how it holds up and if I wanna see the new one from there. of course I'll prolly get sidetracked with something different. I found a site with nothing but skateboarding videos and have been sucked into watching all the old videos from my youth.

Ahh. I did hear it was a great movie. It is appearently cannon. I heard though, that they didnt pick the show back up. HAHAHAHA Fox is such a joke. Really. A joke that never ends. Im trying to think of something clever to say... some type of silly example... but none comes to mind.

Soooo skate vidoes? I immagine you werent a skater. Your big like me, bulky... and its harder for us to skate. Don't get me wrong, I allways wanted to get into that too, but BMX moreso. Never did though... even though I had the perfect situation to learn freestyle bmx. My step brother way back rose in the disney parade as a freestyle BMX'r. I should have trained under him.

I have always been facinated my ophysics in motion. Thats why I have so much respect for skaters and the like. Flipping that board around... or balancing just right through manuals or the reverse... I borrowed a few vidoes from a friend... and watched certain routines in slo mo... mesmorized by the magic of it all.