How to leave a forum

People have already set a mission to never acknowledge any of my work, good or not, just because of my past mistake, so therefore, I don't see it as a reasonable or respectful community to interact in.

Understood but you did you not say before that even if you had "0" it wouldn't change the fact that you're a talented artist? Stick to what you do. You don't have to acknowledge the foolish. Just leaving would show them you're interested in what they have to say. Consider them childish and do your thang chicken wang.

Thanks sister. :banghead:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dig the pirated Vbulletin they've got there. I bet if you pointed VB their way, your troubles would end right quick. :banghead:

How can you tell it's pirated?

I wouldn't pay $85/yr "lease" on their board software either though, there's better free forum software than VB. Not that that excuses them, they shouldn't be using it.

I dig the pirated Vbulletin they've got there. I bet if you pointed VB their way, your troubles would end right quick. :banghead:

How can you tell it's pirated?

I wouldn't pay $85/yr "lease" on their board software either though, there's better free forum software than VB. Not that that excuses them, they shouldn't be using it.

I can't. But what are the odds that some shat-looking little site has a legit license vb?

Pretty high, but just because the community is a bunch of middle school kiddies doesn't mean the admins are (and I only read one page, I would read everything but I don't have time atm).

Anyways dude, yea just leave, if you feel that the place you settled in isn't setteling for you and who you are then why stay?

Go far out and create your own thing if you have to.

Hera persuaded me to stay at, VGBOXART.

I actually posted a duplicate of this very thread in about six other different forums, and got very useful feedback. I have successfully left two forums that I have been wanting to leave since 2008, for about three days so far.

Those forums are not even in my cookie jar, and I abstain from typing them in the address bar.

I think you have a problem with addiction. You said that you posted a thread like this in six other forums. No offense, but you may need to lay off the internet for awhile. You're letting people you don't know get to you. Reminds me of that girl on myspace who killed herself.