Hey everyone

I was up all night last night and the night before. I spent the night at my friends place and I could not manage to get any sleep.

I've been having major sleep problems too lately. I can't seem to fall asleep before 4.

Just give me a call, I am sure I will be up.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had trouble sleeping and i had to get prescribed some ambien, it actually works.

If you like cooking an entire 4 course meal in your sleep, or driving to the store in your sleep, or in the case of one woman coercing your partner into sex while asleep but waking up in the middle of it not realizing what was going on and going nuts thinking you were being raped.

I've read lots of bad things about Ambien, so much so I think it should be pulled off the market.

Gryph? What say you?

I haven't heard much about ambien unfortunately.

Melatonin supplements is supposedly a good way to help sleep. It makes sense biologically because melatonin is involved with circadian rhythm.

Melatonin supplements is supposedly a good way to help sleep. It makes sense biologically because melatonin is involved with circadian rhythm.

i took those once and it made me sleep but i had nightmares everynight i took it :lol:

i took those once and it made me sleep but i had nightmares everynight i took it :lol:

I was taking that for a while. cuz I work at night they say I don't get enough melatonin (that you get naturally from the sun) it works well for me. no nightmares. but I hardly ever have a dream I remember anyways. my sleep is seriously messed up. most days I sleep for 3 to 4 hours in the morning, then another 3 to 4 at night. then on wednesdays I will stay up pretty much 24 to 26 hours just to be awake with my wife on our day off together. on wed and thu I will sleep at night. back to work on friday so that day I get almost no sleep again since I had slept the night before. it sucks ass.

My laptop's video card got screwed so I'm stuck using another one that can barely run Red Alert 2 or a GBA emulator. Also I decided that my relationship with my mom will now revolve solely around me leeching cash from her for as long as I'm in uni. Once I get my own cash, I'll end any and all relations with her.