Bought our first car

Trixx_07

SWEET bought our first brand new car today. Mazda 3 4door for 20,000 almost fully loaded. cant wait to get it outa the lot and put the system in it :)

Excellent! Congratulations. Got any pictures or link to more info on this automobile? Did you bargain at all to bring the price of the car down? Enjoy the new ride.

SWEET bought our first brand new car today. Mazda 3 4door for 20,000 almost fully loaded. cant wait to get it outa the lot and put the system in it :D

Excellent! Congratulations. Got any pictures or link to more info on this automobile? Did you bargain at all to bring the price of the car down? Enjoy the new ride.

Yeah we actually talked buddy down 2grand and got a all around winter tire pack. and the GS Version. if you go to the mazda website it has info about it. 5 Speed with Trip shifting time to play around with gears woot

they don't give driving classes in school over there?

anyways my first car was a 74 MG midget, and it was truly boss.

my first new car was a 2000 ford F-150. Currently I'm in an Impala which is nice but I have my eye on a big black Chrysler 300.

Currently I'm in an Impala which is nice but I have my eye on a big black Chrysler 300.

Those Chryslers look pretty damn awesome. Lots of road presence.

Lmao Chrysler is a joke and is going completely down hill will soon be no more.

Currently I'm in an Impala which is nice but I have my eye on a big black Chrysler 300.

Those Chryslers look pretty damn awesome. Lots of road presence.

Lmao Chrysler is a joke and is going completely down hill will soon be no more.

Yeah the V8 models had some kind of gasket or valve problem but instead of Chrysler doing a recall they're just said it was cheaper to fix once it broke than to redo the damn thing, this happens around 60,000 miles apparently.