Friday the 13th

Skythe

http://www.fridaythe13thmovie.com/

http://iconsoffright.com/news/2008/10/upda...ial_friday.html

The official website for the upcoming FRIDAY THE 13TH movie has been upgraded with a pair of photos and a few downloads, including computer wallpaper, a downloadable "hockey mask", an iron on patch and merchandise. Check it all out at www.fridaythe13ththemovie.com. Or more importantly, check out the freshly released trailer right HERE!

The new FRIDAY THE 13TH directed by Marcus Nispel and written by Damian Shannon & Mark Swift (FREDDY VS JASON) was produced by Platinum Dunes Andrew Form and Brad Fuller and stars Jared Padalecki (SUPERNATURAL), Derek Mears (HILLS HAVE EYES 2), Amanda Righetti, Danielle Panabaker, Travis Van Winkle, Aaron Yoo, Adam Finberg, Nick Mennell (ROB ZOMBIE'S HALLOWEEN), Jonathan Sadowski, Nana Visitor, Arlen Escarpeta, Ryan Hansen, Richard Burgi, Julianna Guill and Willa Ford. It hits theaters Friday, February 13th, 2009!

All I can say is FUK YES!

hmmm, I dunno if they can recapture the magic of the first few movies.

I adore Jason for his walking tank attribute, if he has to run in order to capture prey it's not Jason.

Here's the story-line for the new movie

Fuked up kid watches FT13 movies and gets ideas

Goes to Camp Crystal lake and re-inacts the movies

Gets cought by the cops and the scooby doo gang un-masks him and says some bullsh!t story on why video games and movies create violence.

i thought id dislike the halloween remake, but i liked it

but THIS?! wtf? does not turn me on at all

btw, did anyone hear that they are also remaking nightmare on elm street? possibly (most likely) totally re-inventing freddy krueger as well to resurect the franchise (sans robert englund)

didn't Mrs. Vorhees do all of the killing in the first movie?

also, slashers suck

That's why I'm wondering if this is a re-make at all to begin with.

Also, the Elm street re-makes better not suck, I'm gonna go all GTA on the n00b line cinema office if they do.

All slashers suck. They're too predictable: mostly teenage cast, characters to have the most sex die, characters to show the most skin die (especially tits), and the protagonist always has the least amount of sex (, ???, profit). I found it funny how Jason took it a step further in Friday the 13th Part 2 by being a cock blocker.