Wingsuit Base Jumping

Krosigrim

Ok... This doesn't even look real! This guy even does frontflips...

Putting this on my things to do list...

Siiiiiiiiick!

I don't care... I want to do this. But I'll likely never get the opportunity... but I can dream can't I?

Very much real, but I've always wondered why one would even bother with a helmet. Helmet ain't gonna save you from an impact with the ground from hundreds/thousands of feet up!

I've been skydiving and skysurfing, and for some reason I don't think I'd have the balls to do this.

inches from the cliff face at over 100 MPH is a little to hairy for me. Yeah that little BMX helmet isn't gonna do crap for you at those speeds.

Yea with weather as unpredictable as it is... one random gust and that dude would be tattered jelly strips. The helmet just makes sure the head is intact... so you can see, hear, and feel yourself die, instead of having a popped head and done with it.

thanks for helping me confirm that i will never do that crazy shite.

Hey... are you referring to the random gusts of wind... or the fact that your helmet helps contain your brain piece so you might register a most painful demise? Well This way is an acceptable way to go... beats out alot of other ways.

Solidius... does this not look flocking awesome?

Ok... This doesn't even look real! This guy even does frontflips...

Putting this on my things to do list...

Siiiiiiiiick!

I don't care... I want to do this. But I'll likely never get the opportunity... but I can dream can't I?

that looks too scary for me

thanks for helping me confirm that i will never do that crazy shite.

Hey... are you referring to the random gusts of wind... or the fact that your helmet helps contain your brain piece so you might register a most painful demise? Well This way is an acceptable way to go... beats out alot of other ways.

Solidius... does this not look flocking awesome?

no it doesnt i peed a lil just watching that vid. lol