I plugged the old N64 back in

I need to plug mine in....pretttttyyy soon.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaah I wish I had a working N64, but I bet it looks like ass on my HDTV.

totally want to revisit 007, mario64, clay fighter, and starfox, oh and Bad Fur Day, that game was hilarious.

I did the other day and your not missing much, lol. Goldeneye was my love but looks like trash now. Mario 64 and Star Fox are still great but I never really had alot of fun with it after beating them. Killer Instinct, Battle Tanks and all the wrestling games were my favorites. Whenever I go to the barbershop we have a 64 in there with all the great 64 games except KIG :D . Its good times all over again

Lol people get mad but I still powerslide in Mario Kart like I did years ago when we played

do you do that cheap shortcut in wario stadium? (right at the beginning, using the slopes to jump to the other side) that one was my favorite.

Yeah we had a set of rules through regarding shortcts though. Everything was legit besides that 2nd shortcut in Wario Stadium right after you jump over the gate ( We couldnt do it again right away) and then the instant lap in frappe snowland. Great game I still play Mario Kart to this day on my pc

• 2 months later...

The N64 had a few good games, but I don't understand its loyalists. The Zelda games were fine, and I enjoyed Mario Kart well enough, but the PSX had a much larger library of games. That isn't to say that quantity takes precedence over quality, but not only was there a larger number of good titles for PSX, there was also more variety.

I do have to say that Mystic Ninja rocked, though.

Also, Perfect Dark and 007 = LOL get a PC.

• 7 months later...
The N64 had a few good games, but I don't understand its loyalists. The Zelda games were fine, and I enjoyed Mario Kart well enough, but the PSX had a much larger library of games. That isn't to say that quantity takes precedence over quality, but not only was there a larger number of good titles for PSX, there was also more variety.

I do have to say that Mystic Ninja rocked, though.

Also, Perfect Dark and 007 = LOL get a PC.

I was the master on the Xena fighting game.

I enjoyed many games on the 64.

Edited by Hera

Diggin' up bones!

I had an N64, not much there really, I can't think of one game I truely loved on that system.

I remember playing Mace: The Dark Age and GoldenEye quite a bit on my friend's N64. It is kinda true that while the N64 had the type of games that loyalists and video game enthusiast speak with high praise, many of those games that were in their prime during the N64 era, and don't have much staying power these days - for whatever reason. Among non-N64 enthusiast anyway.

Hell, one of the best games on the system never made it out of Japan, until the Wii Virtual Console.