Maybe some outside opinions...

So. I will start I guess from 4 days ago. I was hom relaxing with my friend Jose, when I got a call from my Ex. were off and on so I mean its like were not dating, yet we never broke up either. really bizzare to me to I know. but things changed like 4 days ago...

She got Pregnant, and I feel. like crap. this is what I am having issues with. I am angry at myself...for feeling so selfish. she wants a friend, hher best friend which also for some odd flocking reason is me, and while I am not being mean, ignoring her or being a dick to her...I am angry because shes pregnant, I am angry because I am angry, because I cant feel happiness for her completely. because theres that part of me that feels like hes lost her.

Its gotten better with these last few days. but everytime I think about it I just...well you know get upset.

I guess my question is have any of you ever been in a similar situation? if so how did you deal with it or did you deal with it at all? no crap I am going to be there forthis girl. but I cant lie, I wish she was pregnant with my kid versus someone elses...*sigh* and the scary thing is I KNOW its wrong for me to think that way...oy..lemme know what you guys think.

Umm, let me try to summarise:

1. you like girl

2. girl is pregnant with someone else's baby

3. you still like girl

4. Don't know how to react to her pregnancy?

Well, you did not specify whether she is still with her bf/husband/father of the baby or a soon-to-be single mum. Also, what is her age range?

Honestly, if I am standing in your shoes, i would just say flock it. WHy should I bother with another guy's kid? Even if I love the girl, I would not want to dabble into parenthood if not ready and definetly not for someone's kid.

Umm, let me try to summarise:

1. you like girl

2. girl is pregnant with someone else's baby

3. you still like girl

4. Don't know how to react to her pregnancy?

Well, you did not specify whether she is still with her bf/husband/father of the baby or a soon-to-be single mum. Also, what is her age range?

Honestly, if I am standing in your shoes, i would just say flock it. WHy should I bother with another guy's kid? Even if I love the girl, I would not want to dabble into parenthood if not ready and definetly not for someone's kid.

she has a bf but they were on and off. honestly I think I am mad because the guys a losers, his family is abunch of losers and shes only doing this because everythings been really hard on her...she even said as much. she just turned 21 last year, and now she wants settle down. shes hardly finish her Highschool diploma....

I think I am more so mad as friend than as a lover. I mean I do stil love her...thats a given. but, her choices so early in life just seem like a waste...but if thats whats she wants I dont wanna stress her out because Im all hot and bothered that shes with someone else. thats just low. I would rather for her to be happy while shes with child and such...I wouldnt wanna be the reason why something happened to her baby.

You should have posted this in my "Art of seduction" thread. :(

I didnt even think about that! though something tells me I am going to be spending alot of time in that section...s its all good lol.

I am feeling a lot better about it. whats done is done really. as much as I am going to miss what could have been, I want her to truly be happy. I mean Im not like doing nothing ya know. I start work on monday at sony. only as a tester yes but hell its something I really love to do and...I get more trim than a bonzai tree so seriously...I think I am just about over it:P :P

Ooh, a topic right up my alley. I've experienced this situation very similarly. I gave up basically and said fuk it. I use to spend a great bit of time trying to find the answer to why while getting drunk off my ass. Wasn't good.

The only chick I tried to be with and didn't and am still friends I decided to give up with the situation. It made the situation worse and we were both at each other's necks for a month and a half.

I also basically told myself to stay patient like I always am and wait for that point in time when they all realize the fuked up. It's got abit of an amusing feeling to it.

Sounds like she's only turning to you as "her best friend" because the other guy told her to go f*ck off. ^^

Don't get involved, otherwise you will end up being this kid's daddy whether you like it or not.

Sounds like she's only turning to you as "her best friend" because the other guy told her to go f*ck off. ^^

Don't get involved, otherwise you will end up being this kid's daddy whether you like it or not.

That and she knows she can always fall back on you for anything because she has you wrapped around her finger.

Don't let her allow you to be in her life when it convenient for her.