The MMA Thread

So anyeay... I watched the even last night... I cant remember. There was a fight that ended pretty epically. def not the matt's fight. I remember the guy who lost resembled a shooting game at a carnival. A metal duck getting shot, back and forth not being able to escape.

Guy must bounced off 3 sides of the octagon trying to flee, getting fists to the noggin the whole time...

Ding.... ding.... ding-ding.... ding.... ding

The ppv was a bust. Not very entertaining. Huges was in bad shape too "did he knock me down"? Serra had some good sprawling moments, but it didnt go well enough for him.

I wonder what condition Lesner is now!!! All the intense training, he must be even more ridiculous. I wonder if he was able to draw out some grace. If he could add some finess to his speed and strength, he would be unstoppable. But at his size... not likely. Im so freaking amazed at his speed! WTF!!! Tree trunks comming at you at 100+ mph. Or so it looks.

No doubt! This guy is lethal. My bro loves him.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyeay... I watched the even last night... I cant remember. There was a fight that ended pretty epically. def not the matt's fight. I remember the guy who lost resembled a shooting game at a carnival. A metal duck getting shot, back and forth not being able to escape.

Guy must bounced off 3 sides of the octagon trying to flee, getting fists to the noggin the whole time...

Ding.... ding.... ding-ding.... ding.... ding

The ppv was a bust. Not very entertaining. Huges was in bad shape too "did he knock me down"? Serra had some good sprawling moments, but it didnt go well enough for him.

I wonder what condition Lesner is now!!! All the intense training, he must be even more ridiculous. I wonder if he was able to draw out some grace. If he could add some finess to his speed and strength, he would be unstoppable. But at his size... not likely. Im so freaking amazed at his speed! WTF!!! Tree trunks comming at you at 100+ mph. Or so it looks.

You know Hughes was accidentally hit with a HUGE headbunt right?

• 4 weeks later...

Kimbo is on TUF.

Shogun is facing Machida

Ice Chucky (my prediction) is most likely going to haev his final fight on hsi contract against Kimbo.

TIMMEH Silvia was knocked out by a near 50 year old boxer in 9 seconds.

I can't believe Kimbo got into TUF, I'm surprised Dana let him in. regardless, barring a house full of chumps, I don't see him making it far, he has been exposed. and hopefully there will be a decent Wrestler or Jitz guy to take him out early.

I don't see Dana putting Chuck in with anyone who could really hurt him. I seen him make a statement that as chuck's friend he did not want to see him fight anymore. I think Chuck from 3 years ago would destroy Kimbo, but now... I dunno.

Diego Sanchez was a beast in his last fight. KenFlo is gonna have his hands full if Diego comes into that fight the way we saw him last Saturday.

I was SO GLAD that Demarques (sp) got his ass beat. He's a douche and I couldn't stand him from the first episode of TUF.

Nate Diaz did not impress me and I was SHOCKED he won the split.

• 3 weeks later...

hrm, the UFC HW division is lost, a complete loss.

Brock wins... flips off the crowd.. disparages his opponent in the post fight and declares he's gonna go home and fuck his wife. (who's old enough to be his momma)

that's the way for the champ to rep the sport and company!

they need to dissolve the HW division. it's retarded anyways. 206lbs to ???lbs. the chat room I was in during the show was full of first timers who only wanted to see the Brock - Mir fight. this is their taste of MMA...... Brock Lesner is their first taste of MMA. these people said GSP was boring?!?! said Bisbing was running away... Brock "I'm gonna go get on top of my wife" Lesner is the face of UFC to these people....

I enjoyed the GSP fight. It was what I expected from GSP. That was the fight I eanted to watch the most. Lessnar vs Mir, I had a feeling that Brock was going to win. All the other fights was good too.

And I thought Lesner was going to be cool. What a duche.

Yea people dont know what their talking about. GSP was great. And so was flockon. Edit: H ENDERSON

Hender

?? flockon

HEY!!!! HENDER+S= flockon!?!?! WTF. GC!!!!

I <3 St. Pierre.

Brock irritated me. I was very disappointed. He's a douche.

hrm, the UFC HW division is lost, a complete loss.

Brock wins... flips off the crowd.. disparages his opponent in the post fight and declares he's gonna go home and fuck his wife. (who's old enough to be his momma)

that's the way for the champ to rep the sport and company!

they need to dissolve the HW division. it's retarded anyways. 206lbs to ???lbs. the chat room I was in during the show was full of first timers who only wanted to see the Brock - Mir fight. this is their taste of MMA...... Brock Lesner is their first taste of MMA. these people said GSP was boring?!?! said Bisbing was running away... Brock "I'm gonna go get on top of my wife" Lesner is the face of UFC to these people....

Thats what happens when you watch MMA with n00bs.

Dumb to say Bisping was running, should he just stand there and get hit?

I was excited that Sexyama got the nod over Belcher, it annoyed me how bias Rogan's commentary was in that fight.

Lesnar acted like a douche but what more do you expect from the guy?

GSP dominated this fight in every aspect, truly an awesome performance.

What's next for Hendo?

What's next For Fitch? He has beat almost every WW but was destroyed by the champ already.