Eddy Gordo in real life.

l_746d089caf3c4677b3122fb2a1cce447.gif

l_a881464f6fdf408687649123051708d0.gif

l_795124637b844cde85f23acf54ceb0d6.gif

l_da07f02bbe744dd4953870f63db81911.gif

l_2e9f8ba543764e849b412c003c6f2bad.gif

l_8e8db9891f434f3cbb8f8346743419ec.gif

Is Forrest ready for Anderson?

I think Forrest IS ready, I just don't think he will win. For some reason people think Anderson has been showing "weaknesses" in his last two fights. I have no idea what they are seeing...

One of my favorite techniques and one of the hardest things to do, throw a strike while avoiding attacks and moving backwards. Shogun did this beautifully against Ice Chucky.

l_498ceac2c75848158297bf1bfc5e9e9b.gif

roundhouse kick to the body while moving away. Simply amazing. Ice Chucky took a mean kick there!

Yea I don't see Forrest winning this one. Anderson plays his game well. He doesnt take overdue risks. Even that lil hop backkick in the 4th pic was measured well. I was pleased with the fight... but everyone booo'd, to hell with them. I woulda done things differently, but still.

Yea I never liked how ridgid Liddell is. In that pic, you can see how well Shogun pivits, bobs and moves.

I have an irrational dislike for a few guys.

Liddell, Matt Hughes, a few others. they just remind me of high school/captain of the football team douches. I also have issues with guys who showboat to much in the ring. like evens, koschek, a few others.

Fatal what do you think of the Evens, Machida fight next month?

I really hope Machida wins.

Ia m surprised you don't like Ice Chucky or Matt Hughes. What kind of fighter would you be if you were a fighter?

Or pro wrestler, I remember you being a big PW fan.

Belth = Big John Stud

Inky = Tomco

Fatal = Machida

Seems fair right? hehe

lol Tomko?! WTF? heheh. I haven't watched PW in a long time. it just got to crazy for me. I suppose if it was based of my real personality I'd be one of those big quite type wrestlers, like undertaker, kane, or edge when he first started. I would want to be a funny asshole type like Jericho in WCW though. or when edge and christian were a tag team. for UFC I'd be a reckless striker, like Leban or Bonner.

lol at that second gif. I didn't really notice it during the fight but Anderson is like drunken master right there. second to the last gif, with the yellow mat, was that an elbow or a backhand? what ever it was it knocked that dude teh flock out.

l_2e9f8ba543764e849b412c003c6f2bad.gif

Hell yea. I wish more fighters would be more willing to try and go around the guard. This hit is genious. Honestly this is quite similar to what I invision when I watch fights... or immagine them. I hate how strikes always hit the arms. That guy paid for it.

it looks like it might be an upwards back elbow strike. lol whatever it was it was vicious. it looks like when he got knocked out he lost the use of his arm. it's all locked out as he is trying to get up.