Alpha

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all u had to do was a simple search :D

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...2511&hl=xxlenig

here ya go :D

his recent attacks are getting annoying lately ;)

I don't know when XXL is gonna stop. It's as if he is the Energizer Bunney, "Keep going and going and going!". He's been doing this for a year, I have no clue when he is going to stop. I'll tell you this though, out of all the people on the internet, you don't want to be in his place right now. So MANY PEOPLE want to hurt him so bad, it's not even funny. I Don't even want anything to do with him. He's keep knocking on my door like a jack@$$! I already know a couple of people who have even done BACKGROUND CHECKS on him!! Not only that people already know his Full Name!! I've been getting emails from dozens of sites who want to hack XXL, it's crazy.

The other day XXL sent me Peace Email's. I've gotten 100's of these before, sometimes I talked to XXL for hours (nothing is accomplished), and you can see it in one of the logs in the thread in A@H. I'm not gonna respond to him if he jumps off of a cliff. He doesn't want to get it in his head. Some people even say he is just a 14 year old kid. Quite frankly I don't give a damn about his age.

I can tell you one thing though, if he continues this SPAM, once I have registered this site as a BUSINESS (which I already have, I just have to put the name in the newspaper for 4 weeks to make it official), I'll be SUEING HIS @$$!! So if XXL, you read this somehow, Stop now because this time it's not me this time, it's everyone! :)

Well almost a few minutes till a concert and its gonna be a while till I come back :D

The good news is that we're getting lots of members that wanna go on the kaillera server (Not till wednesday ;))

The bad news is that xxl is trying almost everything to come back onto the forums :)

but enough about him, we need to be in good moods. (Or an "I really dont care" Mood in my case)

how much hallooween candy did you guys buy now that its like 75% off from the regular price? I know my relatives bought a lot, Whenther they're going to eat it, or sell it :D

Well almost a few minutes till a concert and its gonna be a while till I come back :)

The good news is that we're getting lots of members that wanna go on the kaillera server (Not till wednesday :D)

The bad news is that xxl is trying almost everything to come back onto the forums :D

but enough about him, we need to be in good moods. (Or an "I really dont care" Mood in my case)

how much hallooween candy did you guys buy now that its like 75% off from the regular price? I know my relatives bought a lot, Whenther they're going to eat it, or sell it :)

That's great with the Kaillera Server! I've been waiting for this, for a while. I'll be also creating a seperate page for it, like I did with the Tutorials Page thanks to Ryder who basically gave me the outline of files to do it.

I haven't bought any candy. In fact, no candy is allowed basically in my house. I've passed out like 4 times from overloads of candy and sugar!! :D

Infact I remember when I was younger and went Trick or Treating, my mom would just steal my entire candy bag and take it to work!! I remember one time I even locked the bag to the Freezer (since that's where I stook my candy) and she still took it! ;):P

PS: Also on XXL, not long ago I noticed he was trying to come to 1Emulation from School!! It showed his IP address to end up as "hawaii.edu". Don't worry though I banned all Domain's of Hawaii that he has been coming from! And the who the heck wants to come to this site in Hawaii? Hawaii is a place to relax and have a vacation, not sit your tush on the seat and stare at the monitor!! :)

I have to go out and buy some of this 75% off candy ;) Sounds good to me. Those giant bags mmmmm.... yea gamecop, my parents used to do the same thing with the candy... well sorta, they would offer me money though hahaha so it was more a deal thing, I didn't HAVE to do it, and I only did it once bcuz I needed some money lol.

With the kaillera server, the more the merrier B)

well almost 20 minutes until school, but there, theres about 3 tests i gotta take ;) But they really aren't that hard so I think i'm pretty set with it.

Concert went well yesterday B)

My parents NEVER took my candy away. When I was little, they just put a candy limit and we just followed it because it would save candy ;)

Ehh :D

Taking candy sounds cruel ;) Hmm back from another day of school. Lucky me, I have tomorrow off of school due to conferences B) Hmm what do you guys think of starting a kaillera tournament for anyone who wants to play for this or next weekend or something?

I dunno, they were outside, i think questioning a teen because i saw them walk outside and they started to inspect his car O_o

We have to beat DCL's big guess the game thread post which is like 120 posts. And we're one fourth on the way.

Go on kaillera and we can try to pull an all nighter ;)