Talk & Chat Thread I

Alpha

lol... so true, but hey, you tryed the gamepads too, and they didn't work for you, so watch your tounge ;). I'll face you whenever you want on Kaillera, I'm a bit rusty, but I'll do my best.

ehh i did more hadokens then you but its still harder.

BTW: We have to get more people on kaillera. Perhaps this weekend or something like that...i dunno. Also, You used Adon so many times and you haven't beaten my Guy or Ken or Dan at SFA3....well maybe Dan. I dont remember. But Guy is going to own so much :D

Anyone seen yesterday's Simpson's Treehouse of horror episode. Very funny especially with the catchy chase music with death and bart :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weellllllllllll.... :)  :D

The only reason why I sucked so bad was because I couldn't configure my controls right. I had to keep pressing TAB in MAME to check my controls. ;)

Buuuuut, I'll beat you soon with Mario Tennis!! I recommend everyone to download that game and practice your heart out because I'll beat you all!! :)

PS: I changed the name of the thread, to make it a little more unique. :P

Dont mean to spam or anything. but Gamecop, You misinterpret my message to Rag as thought as being to you.

We never played Marvel vs Capcom in MAME in history :)

Otherwise, there would be more bragging rights there :D

Mario tennis...I suck at tennis games so I'm not participating in that one 8)

EDIT: BTW i gtg to an orchestra rehaersal (I'm concertmaster :D), check out this thread later byee

Anyone seen yesterday's Simpson's Treehouse of horror episode. Very funny especially with the catchy chase music with death and bart :D

Naahh I haven't seen that Simpsons episode. Have you guys seen the CLASSIC Halloween Episode they show just about every year with the Evil Bart? It's the most hilarious Simpsons to see! I remember in 1998 I recorded it and watched a month after Halloween. Also you guys should see the episode when Homer goes on a Diet and goes on the Treadmil!! His stomatch fly's all around the place, simply hilarious. :);)

Weellllllllllll.... :D  :)

The only reason why I sucked so bad was because I couldn't configure my controls right. I had to keep pressing TAB in MAME to check my controls. :D

Buuuuut, I'll beat you soon with Mario Tennis!! I recommend everyone to download that game and practice your heart out because I'll beat you all!! :P

PS: I changed the name of the thread, to make it a little more unique. :D

Dont mean to spam or anything. but Gamecop, You misinterpret my message to Rag as thought as being to you.

We never played Marvel vs Capcom in MAME in history :)

Otherwise, there would be more bragging rights there :)

Mario tennis...I suck at tennis games so I'm not participating in that one :)

EDIT: BTW i gtg to an orchestra rehaersal (I'm concertmaster :)), check out this thread later byee

Well I got to admit you did kill me in Kaillera, so it doesn't really matter. I guess it went for both of us anyways. I got to find a way to beat you, that's all. :)

I know you could do good in Mario Tennis, it's a really simple game to play, just hit the ball. ;)8)

Well anyways, yesterday I was looking over some qBasic stuff and found sites that actual have codes to remove banner advertisements off of Free Web Hosts!

WARNING: We don't recommend you use the following because 90% of the time your website will be deleted and it's against the TOS!

Here are some sites though that have examples and stuff...

http://www.cexx.org/diepop.htm

http://gameconn.tripod.com/adkill.html

http://boards.cexx.org/viewtopic.php?t=236

http://boards.cexx.org/viewtopic.php?t=158

http://boards.cexx.org/viewforum.php?f=4

http://members.lycos.co.uk/brisray/web/lycos1.htm

http://members.lycos.co.uk/brisray/web/web1.htm#Ads

The best one is the Lycos site, they even have a example button! I also have bad news, I may lose my HOST.SK server soon. They want to charge! Gosht these free webhosts are getting worse and worse. ;)

Hmmm, I'm kinda going back to the gamepad thing again, but I just got ANOTHER one just for MAME stuff. This one was really cheap, but really simple. I was thinking of getting a more simple one bcuz they usually work better (I dont know why) well this one is called a Pro Pad Blue, seems to work well enough. Only problem I have with it is its not USB and only 6 buttons ;) So I'll probably try to play Kaillera a bit more. Does anyone use Kaillera bsides me and diso? I've never seen anyone on :D

Hmmm, I'm kinda going back to the gamepad thing again, but I just got ANOTHER one just for MAME stuff. This one was really cheap, but really simple. I was thinking of getting a more simple one bcuz they usually work better (I dont know why) well this one is called a Pro Pad Blue, seems to work well enough. Only problem I have with it is its not USB and only 6 buttons  ;) So I'll probably try to play Kaillera a bit more. Does anyone use Kaillera bsides me and diso? I've never seen anyone on  :D

Well I play Kaillera, just have been busy like crazy lately. :D

Also Solidius does as well and some others. I think we just need to do some more proper advertising, maybe in the hubs and stuff. We'll see what we can do. :)

Also on the GamePad.. right when you said it wasn't USB, I knew it was cheap. The gamepads for the Midi Game Port suck! Trust me on this, I have even bought one too, infact the one I bought was 99 Cents from Circuit City!! :)

Lol 99 cents? hahah well the one i bought seems to be working fine for now... honestly it beats my previous $30 only becuase the $30 one was kinda too unstable and the controls would go crazy...

Lol 99 cents? hahah well the one i bought seems to be working fine for now... honestly it beats my previous $30 only becuase the $30 one was kinda too unstable and the controls would go crazy...

Well probabally the reason why it was going crazy was beacuse you didn't collaberate it like I said. Usually if you don't it's like using a steering wheel for Street Fighter. ;):D

hey guys.

Back from orchestra rehaersal (which was very boring btw)

Of course Rag disappear right when i get to my computer, but I'm use to that right now ;)

I'll practice with mario tennis, but I guarantee I'll lose 10 games in a row before I start learning it better :D

why waste ur money on gamepads when 0ld sch00l Keyb0ards 0wn @ll of j00 :D

Seriously, I beat u guys on a 1997 keyboard when ur using ur fancy gamepads :)

It doesn't matter to me, gamepad or not. Just gimme anything with a d-pad and I do well on it. ANALOG SUCKS :)