Question: Looking at people up close and personal.

Alpha

Sucks to be either of you, I set the ground rules before I got married. One of those being I'll look at whatever I want, and comment if I like.......as long as I don't touch, STFU. :freakingpissed:

Wife's cool with that anyway.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks to be either of you, I set the ground rules before I got married. One of those being I'll look at whatever I want, and comment if I like.......as long as I don't touch, STFU. :freakingpissed:

nah its more a joke then anything for us.

I'm the same way, Look but don't touch. That's why I took my husband to the strip club for his b-day.

It's not really a test but a way of seeing how he thinks when I ask him about other women.

lol this makes me laugh... :freakingpissed:

Anyway the typical female response is keep going find out what her Personality is like, however Im not going to say that.. Relationships always start with physical attraction.. just human nature.. and I have to give you props for actually having the guts to go up to a stranger, strike up a conversation and get a #.. too many guys are such wimps when it comes to that these days.. Not that I would know since Ive been off the market for three years and rarely on the market before then :gathering: *sigh*

I honestly don't mind blemishes, a few pimples or bumps, or some make up that covers it up. I like it even better when a woman has the above and doesn't cover it up with make up. It's natural, it shows confidence and a rejection of a world which tells them to be perfect, and for that I think it is beautiful.

So no, I am not turned off by things like that. Not at all. I even have a thing for girls with lots of freckles. As in, completely bathing their entire skin.

Edited by Chaotica

All you people think girls are so hard to understand. They're not. They're quite simple-minded if you just take your time and analyze the opposite sex. The amount of psychological manipulation they can be submitted to is crazy. :P You guys get all worked up when they're playing mind games on ya, makes me chuckle.

It's all so much fun when you control the reins, always. ^_^